Author Topic: Biden Defends Hunter as 'Smartest Man I Know'  (Read 444 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Defends Hunter as 'Smartest Man I Know'
« on: December 18, 2020, 03:38:29 pm »
Biden Defends Hunter as 'Smartest Man I Know'
Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Dec 18, 2020 7:00 AM

Amid ongoing controversy over Hunter Biden’s shady foreign business dealings and a federal investigation into his taxes, President-elect Joe Biden nevertheless defended his son Hunter as “the smartest man I know.”

Biden made the remark during an interview that aired Thursday on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert,” after the host said, "the people who want to make hay in Washington are going to try to use your son as a cudgel against you.”

Colbert wondered how he felt about that and what he had to say in response.

"I have, we have, great confidence in our son," Biden responded. "I am not concerned about any accusations being made against him. It's used to get to me. I think it’s kind of foul play but look, it is what it is and he’s a grown man, he is the smartest man I know. I mean, from a pure intellectual capacity – and as long as he’s good, we’re good."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/12/18/what-joe-biden-had-to-say-about-hunter-during-late-show-interview-n2581792
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Biden Defends Hunter as 'Smartest Man I Know'
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 08:12:10 am »
This is just plain sad.  It is one thing for a parent to be defensive of a child, even a bad child, but Hunter was indeed a good son, in Joe's eyes.  He took care of the BIG GUY"S stake.  A devoted son, looking out for Dad, and a Dad looking out for his son, even though it was a felony, many times over.  But hey, no problems.  The media is in our pocket, we have China's backing, and if you know what that means, that is why Biden sat in his basement.  The forces at work in this nation with real power are nothing along the lines of what we have known through the years.

Just take a look at the FBI ad DOJ.  We have had big names commit hundreds and thousands of felonies, and not a single indictment.  Not one.  You think those folks were just lucky?  Hell no!  Things are being controlled.

Biden may be a pawn for more than just the ChiComs.