Author Topic: How Joe Biden's life 'might unravel over the next 4 years'  (Read 282 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Joe Biden's life 'might unravel over the next 4 years'
« on: December 28, 2020, 04:19:29 pm »
The Democrats' own version of 'It's a Wonderful Life'
WND News Services By WND News Services
Published December 27, 2020 at 7:50pm

By Frank Miele
Real Clear Politics

Around this time of year, the American public is inundated with a slew of holiday movies, most notably “It’s a Wonderful Life,” that are loosely based on the premise of Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol.”

You know the drill: A once decent, hardworking person has become so obsessed with some ambition that he or she has lost sight of the important things in life. Only divine intervention can turn things around.

Well, Joe Biden, this is your life!

You wanted to be the president so bad that you ran three times — in 1988, 2008 and 2020. Along the way, you sold your soul to the devil (or at least to the Chinese) and though you barely missed it, now the payment is coming due. You don’t know all the details, but that song by Charlie Daniels keeps playing on a loop whenever you look in a mirror — “The devil went down to Georgia,/ He was lookin’ for an election to steal/ He was in a bind ’cause he was way behind/ And he was willing to make a deal.”

more
https://www.wnd.com/2020/12/joe-bidens-life-might-unravel-next-4-years/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: How Joe Biden's life 'might unravel over the next 4 years'
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 06:42:10 pm »
He's older than my father was when early onset dementia hit (my father was in his 60s), and I suspect Joe's decline will be more gradual - but steady - over the next several months. The 25th Amendment scenario is extremely likely.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 06:52:35 pm »
I had to read the title twice.  I thought it said Bidens "wife" might unravel...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 07:04:47 pm »
I had to read the title twice.  I thought it said Bidens "wife" might unravel...
Remind her often enough that she's not actually a doctor, and she might.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 11:00:48 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2020, 07:49:07 pm »
The 25th Amendment scenario is extremely likely.

And now you know why the Democrats have been practicing this for the past year.  It was never for Pence/Trump.  It was for Harris/Biden.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2020, 07:50:22 pm »

I'm more concerned with how America might unravel.  Could care less about Plugs.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2020, 08:01:46 pm »
Involuntary *snicker* at the title.
Based on his very obvious and serious observable medical issues.
Excuse me, but I doubt he will still be with us in four years.
Same with Pelosi.
Same with Hillary.
Same with Feinstein
And a dozen more.
All these ancient Democrats from the 40s are going to start falling like dominos any day now.
When the snowball starts rolling it is going to take out almost all the senior members of the Democrat Party in a very short time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.