Author Topic: Could Pence run and win in 2024?  (Read 672 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Could Pence run and win in 2024?
« on: December 26, 2020, 12:11:53 am »
The Memo: Could Pence run and win in 2024?
By Niall Stanage - 12/25/20 06:34 PM EST

Vice President Mike Pence is in the top class of 2024 GOP contenders as the Trump era nears its end.

The firm expectation across the Republican Party is that Pence will be a candidate in 2024, unless Trump runs again.

A Pence candidacy would have clear assets. Pence has given loyal service to Trump throughout the last four years, even as his personal demeanor is many miles removed from the president’s.

Theoretically, that would enable Pence to hold onto the Trump base while also having a more expansive appeal. Pence’s boosters believe that he could do better with the white, college-educated suburban voters who broke away from Trump, with electorally decisive effects, in November’s election.

But there are plenty of GOP doubters when it comes to Pence’s chances of prevailing, too.

The skeptics question each pillar of the pro-Pence argument.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/531372-the-memo-could-pence-run-and-win-in-2024
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Could Pence run and win in 2024?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 04:18:14 am »
Pence has zero chance in 2024.  Frankly, he is too much of a gentleman to do what is necessary to win POTUS.  Plus, the well oiled machine for cheating on behalf of the Dems would leave him with no chance.

If the Dems sweep the Georgia senate races, we will NEVER see a Republican senate majority again, and I doubt a Republican POTUS is a huge longshot!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2020, 05:31:46 am »
I could probably be talked into a Pence/Cruz or Cruz/Pence...

They'd both have to shore up their fiscal conservative credz a whole bunch - Divorcing themselves unequivocally from Tumpism... And speak once again in TEA Party tones... But I might could pull that lever.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 12:14:03 am »
The first thing I thought when I read the thread title was... no, not a chance.
But jafo beat me with the post.

Mr. Pence might run, but he will never win.

I made a prediction here back in October (actually I made it before that, but the October post is the only one I saved with a URL to prove it).
Read it carefully, word-for-word.
I challenge any member of this forum:
What did I get wrong?
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,417203.msg2305819.html#msg2305819

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2020, 12:19:19 am »
Pence has zero chance in 2024.  Frankly, he is too much of a gentleman to do what is necessary to win POTUS.  Plus, the well oiled machine for cheating on behalf of the Dems would leave him with no chance.

If the Dems sweep the Georgia senate races, we will NEVER see a Republican senate majority again, and I doubt a Republican POTUS is a huge longshot!

Exactly.  The numbers of GOP seats occupied in both the Senate and the House will disappear in the mid terms; the same way that Trump lost the election.

Voting is now a joke as absolutely nothing has been done about the obvious fraud, reports and witnesses ignored and our SCOTUS wouldn't even hear the case...so they are WORTHLESS.  Just as worthless as AG Barr and Sessions.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2020, 03:40:49 am »
I could probably be talked into a Pence/Cruz or Cruz/Pence...

They'd both have to shore up their fiscal conservative credz a whole bunch - Divorcing themselves unequivocally from Tumpism... And speak once again in TEA Party tones... But I might could pull that lever.

Pence would likely need a mainstream or otherwise interesting running mate with crossover appeal (maybe Nikki Haley), but he has a good shot against Kamala Harris.  Anyone does, really.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2020, 04:38:08 am »
Stop the steal in 2020 or never see a Republican President again.

It really is this simple, folks.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2020, 06:39:21 am »
Pence would likely need a mainstream or otherwise interesting running mate with crossover appeal (maybe Nikki Haley), but he has a good shot against Kamala Harris.  Anyone does, really.

Nope. Nikki Haley would stop my vote flat.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2020, 07:15:10 am »
I do not see the appeal of Nikki Haley.

And this January 5th, we will know if the republic is totally flatlined.  If the Democommies sweep the Georgia senate seats, the republic is dead.  Not dying, dead!

As it is, if the Republicans win, it will be a small majority that barely keeps Biden in check on some things.  He will undo everything Trump accomplished quickly.  Wall St will attempt to buffer his poor leadership and destruction of the economy, but it will collapse.  And the minorities that end up unemployed will be huge, worse than during Obama's era.  And they will still vote for Dems in 2024!  Can't fix stupid.

Allowing this election steal will cement the process.  They will continue to hone the process with each passing election.  We become Puerto Rico over night, literally, with a one party system, and corruption will abound.  Freedoms erode away to near nothing, and we evolve into a totalitarian regime.  It will not be pretty.  It may not be as bad as the movie The Road, but life here will become dire.  And there will be no stopping it unless we have a very violent revolution, and that is not going to happen.  Doesn't matter how many guns the people of the USA own, their apathy, and reluctance to risk their life for the survival of the republic with a huge void of leadership ever present will cement the CCP Territory of the United Communist States of America.  Traitor Joe will be the first CCP Territorial Governor.  No joke.  This maggot sold out long time ago.  The ChiComs own this POS.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2020, 05:01:30 pm »
jafo wrote:
"It may not be as bad as the movie The Road, but life here will become dire.  And there will be no stopping it unless we have a very violent revolution, and that is not going to happen.  Doesn't matter how many guns the people of the USA own, their apathy, and reluctance to risk their life for the survival of the republic with a huge void of leadership ever present will cement the CCP Territory of the United Communist States of America.  Traitor Joe will be the first CCP Territorial Governor."

Once again, I'd like to recommend the [relatively short, about 9hrs in length] 1987 tv miniseries named "Amerika".

It was actually prescient, dealing with the issues you raise above (including that part about a "territorial governor").

It can be found here:
https://tpb20.ukpass.co/description.php?id=18779163
(you'll need torrent software to obtain it -- on the Mac, that's "Transmission")

It was subsequently transformed into a novella, and can be read here:
https://www.rulit.me/books/amerika-the-triumph-of-the-american-spirit-read-349142-1.html

Again, if ever art preceded (and predicted) life to come, this might be it.
With Kris Kristofferson in the leading role (he actually got some flak from liberals for having played it).

Edit:
I've also discovered it's on YouTube as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU49MR19CcA&list=PL6B42A52B2363A16C
(13 episodes, this is link to episode 1)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 08:14:08 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2020, 05:36:23 pm »

After her early SJW sell out of statues and flags  at the SC statehouse?  I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR ANY TICKET SHE IS ON!!!!

She can go to hell.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2020, 03:11:35 am »
Not likely, now that Trump just threw it all away.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2020, 03:21:22 am »
I do not see the appeal of Nikki Haley.

And this January 5th, we will know if the republic is totally flatlined.  If the Democommies sweep the Georgia senate seats, the republic is dead.  Not dying, dead!

As it is, if the Republicans win, it will be a small majority that barely keeps Biden in check on some things.  He will undo everything Trump accomplished quickly.  Wall St will attempt to buffer his poor leadership and destruction of the economy, but it will collapse.  And the minorities that end up unemployed will be huge, worse than during Obama's era.  And they will still vote for Dems in 2024!  Can't fix stupid.

Allowing this election steal will cement the process.  They will continue to hone the process with each passing election.  We become Puerto Rico over night, literally, with a one party system, and corruption will abound.  Freedoms erode away to near nothing, and we evolve into a totalitarian regime.  It will not be pretty.  It may not be as bad as the movie The Road, but life here will become dire.  And there will be no stopping it unless we have a very violent revolution, and that is not going to happen.  Doesn't matter how many guns the people of the USA own, their apathy, and reluctance to risk their life for the survival of the republic with a huge void of leadership ever present will cement the CCP Territory of the United Communist States of America.  Traitor Joe will be the first CCP Territorial Governor.  No joke.  This maggot sold out long time ago.  The ChiComs own this POS.
[/quote

We just celebrated our last peaceful Christmas folks.  Our Republic has died.  We will not see another election.    Pence running or the thought of any so called
Republican running is just foolish....not going to happen.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2020, 03:29:10 am »
Not likely, now that Trump just threw it all away.

I know Pence is a calm cool kind of guy, but wouldn't be surprised if he is throwing things right now.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2020, 03:43:31 am »
I know Pence is a calm cool kind of guy, but wouldn't be surprised if he is throwing things right now.

Doesn't really matter.  The GOP has absolutely no chance now of winning GA.  It's over.   There will never be a Republican seated again.  The Demmicommie take over is now in place.