Author Topic: Trump..Good news on Covid Relief Bill. Information to follow!  (Read 4399 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump..Good news on Covid Relief Bill. Information to follow!
« on: December 28, 2020, 12:11:29 am »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
50m
Good news on Covid Relief Bill. Information to follow!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: Trump..Good news on Covid Relief Bill. Information to follow!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 01:01:53 am »
 :bkmk:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 01:06:17 am »
GOP Problem Solvers Caucus co-chair says he'll vote in favor of $2,000 checks
By Justine Coleman - 12/27/20 07:38 PM EST

Rep. Tom Reed (R-N.Y.), the Problem Solvers Caucus co-chair, said Sunday that he will vote in favor of House Democrats' bill to provide the $2,000 relief checks that President Trump has demanded.

Reed, who co-chairs the bipartisan group of about 50 members, released a statement indicating his support for larger stimulus checks than the $600 ones currently allotted in the almost $1 trillion COVID-19 relief bill that passed both chambers of Congress.

The Republican co-chair said he will support the Democrats’ bill that the House will vote on Monday and that boosted the check amounts to $2,000.

"The American people are hurting,” he said. “Economic stagnation and lockdowns have left many in difficult financial situations.”

“I’ve communicated to the President my support for his directive to increase the total size of stimulus checks to $2,000 per individual and will be voting in favor of the CASH Act tomorrow to do so,” Reed added. “It is only fair that we act decisively now to deliver the comprehensive relief individuals desperately need.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/531774-gop-problem-solvers-caucus-co-chair-says-hell-vote-in-favor-of-2000-checks
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 01:18:41 am »
Mitch won't go for this... :smokin:
Support the USO

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2020, 01:23:59 am »
Mitch won't go for this... :smokin:

@mystery-ak

I think he will especially if he wants to still be majority leader if you know what I mean ;)
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2020, 01:30:01 am »
Sean Langille
@SeanLangille
Trump: As President, I have told Congress that I want far less wasteful spending and more money going to the American people in the form of $2,000 checks per adult and $600 per child
7:16 PM · Dec 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2020, 01:31:56 am »
Sean Langille
@SeanLangille
·
12m
Trump: I will send back to Congress a redlined version, item by item, accompanied by the formal rescission request to Congress insisting that those funds be removed from the bill.

Replying to
@SeanLangille
“As President I am demanding many rescissions under the Impoundment Control Act of 1974. “
7:18 PM · Dec 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2020, 01:39:14 am »
Sounds like the Republicans agreed to the whole previous bill, with the extra $1,400 simply tacked on.

Trillions.  This will cost Trillions.  Big "no" from me, if one single dollar gets shipped to foreign enemies like Pakistan and Sudan.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2020, 01:42:33 am »
 Trump signs COVID-19 relief bill with $600 stimulus checks
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,423858.new.html#new
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2020, 01:50:08 am »
Trump signs COVID-19 relief bill with $600 stimulus checks
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,423858.new.html#new

He caved.  Trump signs and flags are coming down tomorrow, I'm done. 

That son of a bitch....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2020, 01:51:50 am »
This is separate legislation to increase the stimulus to 2000..will be voted on tomorrow..meanwhile Trump signed the Covid stimulus plan giving American $600
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2020, 01:55:24 am »
This is separate legislation to increase the stimulus to 2000..will be voted on tomorrow..meanwhile Trump signed the Covid stimulus plan giving American $600

And hundreds of billions offshore to some of the worst people on the planet.  Oh, and illegals will get 3X more than legal citizens.

He just betrayed the tens of millions who voted for him. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2020, 02:06:42 am »
And hundreds of billions offshore to some of the worst people on the planet.  Oh, and illegals will get 3X more than legal citizens.

He just betrayed the tens of millions who voted for him.

Yeah..did you know that he and his admin requested some of those payments in the original Bill

Peter King
The long-time Republican representative spoke out about the president on FOX 5's Good Day New York morning show on Thursday.

"He is entirely wrong on this," Rep. King said.  "When he said 'the bill is a disgrace', that was his bill.  Every item he criticized, his administration specifically asked for."

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/rep-peter-king-blasts-trump-over-coronavirus-aid-complaints
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2020, 02:09:44 am »
Yeah..did you know that he and his admin requested some of those payments in the original Bill

Peter King

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/rep-peter-king-blasts-trump-over-coronavirus-aid-complaints

I saw the article about King's statement.  I didn't believe it, but it turns out it was true, and we've been lied to again.

To Hell with him.
I will NOT comply.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2020, 02:14:20 am »

Peter King

@mystery-ak

Hate to say this, but this was one big reality show stunt.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2020, 02:16:58 am »

@mystery-ak

Hate to say this, but this was one big reality show stunt.

I was thinking he has finally turned into a politician.. :shrug:
Support the USO

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2020, 02:19:57 am »
He's a lame duck. He has nothing to fight for. His reputation, for better or worse, is secure.

Meanwhile, Tony Fauci still has a job even as millions of American's don't. Remember "I'll fire him after the election?" Well???
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2020, 02:31:36 am »
He's a lame duck. He has nothing to fight for. His reputation, for better or worse, is secure.

Meanwhile, Tony Fauci still has a job even as millions of American's don't. Remember "I'll fire him after the election?" Well???

Trump betrayed the tens of millions of people who were standing behind him over the election fiasco.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2020, 02:35:23 am »
President Trump released a statement announcing his decision to sign the relief bill in which he said, “I will never give up my fight for the American people”:

As President of the United States it is my responsibility to protect the people of our country from the economic devastation and hardship that was caused by the China Virus. I understand that many small businesses have been forced to close as a result of harsh actions by Democrat-run states. Many people are back to work, but my job is not done until everyone is back to work. Fortunately, as a result of my work with Congress in passing the CARES Act earlier this year, we avoided another Great Depression. Under my leadership, Project Warp Speed has been a tremendous success, my Administration and I developed a vaccine many years ahead of wildest expectations, and we are distributing these vaccines, and others soon coming, to millions of people. As President, I have told Congress that I want far less wasteful spending and more money going to the American people in the form of $2,000 checks per adult and $600 per child. As President I am demanding many rescissions under the Impoundment Control Act of 1974. The Act provides that, “whenever the President determines that all or part of any budget authority will not be required to carry out the full objectives or scope of programs for which it is provided, or that such budget authority should be rescinded for fiscal policy or other reasons (including termination of authorized projects or activities for which budget authority has been provided), the President shall transmit to both Houses of Congress a special message” describing the amount to be reserved, the relevant accounts, the reasons for the rescission, and the economic effects of the rescission. 2 U.S.C. § 683. I will sign the Omnibus and Covid package with a strong message that makes clear to Congress that wasteful items need to be removed. I will send back to Congress a redlined version, item by item, accompanied by the formal rescission request to Congress insisting that those funds be removed from the bill. I am signing this bill to restore unemployment benefits, stop evictions, provide rental assistance, add money for PPP, return our airline workers back to work, add substantially more money for vaccine distribution, and much more. On Monday the House will vote to increase payments to individuals from $600 to $2,000. Therefore, a family of four would receive $5,200. Additionally, Congress has promised that Section 230, which so unfairly benefits Big Tech at the expense of the American people, will be reviewed and either be terminated or substantially reformed. Likewise, the House and Senate have agreed to focus strongly on the very substantial voter fraud which took place in the November 3 Presidential election. The Senate will start the process for a vote that increases checks to $2,000, repeals Section 230, and starts an investigation into voter fraud. Big Tech must not get protections of Section 230! Voter Fraud must be fixed! Much more money is coming. I will never give up my fight for the American people!
Support the USO

Offline roamer_1

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2020, 03:17:36 am »

Bingo
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2020, 03:24:35 am »
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2020, 03:24:57 am »
Trump betrayed the tens of millions of people who were standing behind him over the election fiasco.

Exactly...

That was one massive under the bus exercise.  Wonder how our most fervent Trump loyalist here are going to take this?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2020, 03:26:03 am »
You are a true good friend.   :beer: :beer:

We have cookies... Jussayin.  :laugh:

:beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2020, 08:34:52 am »
Exactly...

That was one massive under the bus exercise.  Wonder how our most fervent Trump loyalist here are going to take this?

@catfish1957

I am genuinely surprised you are one of the people having a hissy-fit about Trump wanting to give  grand to families in need. How much have these same middle-class families given to support foreign aid and welfare in the form of income taxes paid over the years?

Now that the Dims and the RINO's working together managed to destroy the economy,you and so many others are going to have a hissy-fit over the people who have paid the taxes to support the government all these years get checks to help them keep their lives together due to the actions of the professional class of criminals we call politicians?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!