Author Topic: 5G Wireless Communication and Health Effects—A Pragmatic Review Based on Available Studies Regarding  (Read 586 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
5G

5G Wireless Communication and Health Effects—A Pragmatic Review Based on Available Studies Regarding 6 to 100 GHz

Sep 13, 2019

Abstract

The introduction of the fifth generation (5G) of wireless communication will increase the number of high-frequency-powered base stations and other devices. The question is if such higher frequencies (in this review, 6–100 GHz, millimeter waves, MMW) can have a health impact. This review analyzed 94 relevant publications performing in vivo or in vitro investigations. Each study was characterized for: study type (in vivo, in vitro), biological material (species, cell type, etc.), biological endpoint, exposure (frequency, exposure duration, power density), results, and certain quality criteria. Eighty percent of the in vivo studies showed responses to exposure, while 58% of the in vitro studies demonstrated effects. The responses affected all biological endpoints studied. There was no consistent relationship between power density, exposure duration, or frequency, and exposure effects. The available studies do not provide adequate and sufficient information for a meaningful safety assessment, or for the question about non-thermal effects. There is a need for research regarding local heat developments on small surfaces, e.g., skin or the eye, and on any environmental impact. Our quality analysis shows that for future studies to be useful for safety assessment, design and implementation need to be significantly improved.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

5G

5G Wireless Communication and Health Effects—A Pragmatic Review Based on Available Studies Regarding 6 to 100 GHz

Sep 13, 2019

Abstract

The introduction of the fifth generation (5G) of wireless communication will increase the number of high-frequency-powered base stations and other devices. The question is if such higher frequencies (in this review, 6–100 GHz, millimeter waves, MMW) can have a health impact. This review analyzed 94 relevant publications performing in vivo or in vitro investigations. Each study was characterized for: study type (in vivo, in vitro), biological material (species, cell type, etc.), biological endpoint, exposure (frequency, exposure duration, power density), results, and certain quality criteria. Eighty percent of the in vivo studies showed responses to exposure, while 58% of the in vitro studies demonstrated effects. The responses affected all biological endpoints studied. There was no consistent relationship between power density, exposure duration, or frequency, and exposure effects. The available studies do not provide adequate and sufficient information for a meaningful safety assessment, or for the question about non-thermal effects. There is a need for research regarding local heat developments on small surfaces, e.g., skin or the eye, and on any environmental impact. Our quality analysis shows that for future studies to be useful for safety assessment, design and implementation need to be significantly improved.

I will buy into some of this. I have a buddy who was scared of the bombardment of radio waves from his phone... His brother got a brain tumor, and since he was on the phone all the time, the family wondered if the cell phone (to which his brother was addicted) was causal... So he seldom put the phone to his ear as his brother had. he kept the phone on his belt and had ear buds wired in.

And he wound up with a weird bone cancer in his right hip.

I know of a place where folks just won't live - the gain in the air from the power lines there (a confluence) leave people with headaches and sicknesses... And that trailer court is now all but abandoned. And it is bad there - powerful enough that radios are full of static... You can actually hear the difference happen walking in with a walkman radio.

So 5g frying peoples' brains and such? Nah. But does an excess of RF or MF gain mess with people? Yes, I do think it does. I think that is part of the peace I get walking off into the woods. All that ain't going on up there.