Author Topic: Prove That You Love Me  (Read 118 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Prove That You Love Me
« on: December 27, 2020, 01:43:45 pm »
Pundicity by Linda Goudsmit 12/26/2020

The Christmas season has traditionally been a time for hopefulness. Families gather with hopes of joyful reunion. Christian families celebrate the birth of Christ with food, wine, laughter, gift giving, and religious services. But you don't have to be a Christian to enjoy Christmas. The Christmas season delights us all with its music, twinkling lights, messages of peace on earth, and the holiday spirit of giving. Businesses reward their employees with company parties and bonuses. Retail shops and government offices close in observance of the holiday. Not this year.

The coronavirus has changed everything. Christmas in the time of coronavirus portends the future. The final outcome of the 2020 presidential election will determine if we celebrate Christmas past, or if Christmas present will be our Christmas future. Let me explain.

The fearmongering campaign of political medicine that deliberately terrified the American public into submission has served its purpose. Fear of COVID19 was used as the rationalization for Democrat swing states to unconstitutionally mail out millions of unsolicited ballots. We all know by now that only legislators have the constitutional authority to change election laws - not governors, not mayors, not city councilmen, and not secretaries of state.

Unverified mail-in ballots were the insurance policy used in conjunction with the massive election fraud executed by Dominion machines and Smartmatic software. Patrick Byrne, entrepreneur and tech billionaire assembled a cyber intelligence team to analyze the U.S. voting system. In a stunning December 16, 2020, Epoch Times article Byrne explains that election fraud is the secret "assassin's mace" of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

"Byrne says that stealing the national election doesn't require cheating across the board. 'There are six counties that you need to steal. If you steal these six counties around the country, that flips the six states they're in, which flips the electoral college votes that come with them, which flips the nation,' he said. 'You've got to take six places and cheat like crazy there.'"

The country has been convulsed by the Democrat attempt to steal the 2020 election. But there's more.

More: http://goudsmit.pundicity.com/24930/prove-that-you-love-me