Author Topic: Biden pushes Trump to sign COVID-19 bill: 'It needs to be signed into law now'  (Read 520 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden pushes Trump to sign COVID-19 bill: 'It needs to be signed into law now'
By Tal Axelrod - 12/26/20 12:59 PM EST

President-elect Joe Biden on Saturday pressed President Trump to immediately sign a COVID-19 relief bill that is stuck in limbo, blasting what he deemed Trump's "abdication of responsibility."

Biden noted that the bill contains provisions for small businesses and extended unemployment benefits as well as stimulus checks and that it could help struggling families experiencing the pandemic’s economic fallout during the holiday season.

“It is the day after Christmas, and millions of families don’t know if they’ll be able to make ends meet because of President Donald Trump’s refusal to sign an economic relief bill approved by Congress with an overwhelming and bipartisan majority,” Biden said in a statement. “This abdication of responsibility has devastating consequences.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/531704-biden-pushes-trump-to-sign-covid-19-relief-bill-it-needs-to-be-signed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

88devil

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Made many calls and had meetings at Trump International in Palm Beach, Florida. Why would politicians not want to give people $2000, rather than only $600? It wasn’t their fault, it was China. Give our people the money!

2:36 PM · Dec 25, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1342554825465196544

Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC

After spending some time with President @realDonaldTrump today, I am convinced he is more determined than ever to increase stimulus payments to $2000 per person and challenge Section 230 big tech liability protection.

8:06 PM · Dec 25, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1342637767281565696

Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC

Both are reasonable demands, and I hope Congress is listening. The biggest winner would be the American people.

8:06 PM · Dec 25, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1342637767994580992

Offline ironhorsedriver

Need to bring back the line item veto.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
biden pushes Trump to sign COVID-19 bill: 'It needs to be signed into law now'

This doesn't make any sense.

Why not wait until AFTER January 20th, less than a month away?
Then the democrat-communist controlled House (and probably) Senate can pass whatever they want, and ol' Joe can sign it and take the credit for doing so (instead of Mr. Trump)...

Offline libertybele

Then the democrat-communist controlled House (and probably) Senate can pass whatever they want, and ol' Joe can sign it and take the credit for doing so (instead of Mr. Trump)...

Biden pushing Trump??  Seriously?? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Neither party gives a whit about the American people.  I'm sure Biden's puppeteers just want to get this clutter out of the way.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Neither party gives a whit about the American people.  I'm sure Biden's puppeteers just want to get this clutter out of the way.
They stirred this pot and sat on it, let them deal with it. $600, $2,000, either way won;t make that much difference that we can't wait another month.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If Trump signs this legislation with all the money for foreign nations and worse dollars retro active for illegal invading aliens, he can kiss any future involvement in politics goodbye.

I consider that POS bill not worth the paper it is printed on, and anyone voting for it should be primaried out of existence.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If Trump signs this legislation with all the money for foreign nations and worse dollars retro active for illegal invading aliens, he can kiss any future involvement in politics goodbye.

I consider that POS bill not worth the paper it is printed on, and anyone voting for it should be primaried out of existence.
Actually, I want a copy, just in case there is another run on butt wipe.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
To blame Trump for this disaster of a bill.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

To blame Trump for this disaster of a bill.

Nothing new.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump just signed the $2.1 Trillion pork bill Biden demanded he sign.  He caved, and obeyed Pelosi and Biden.

I no longer care about the election, because he's useless now.  I'm done with him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: