Author Topic: Trump complains that Melania has not featured on a single major magazine cover while First Lady - af  (Read 2709 times)

Offline Hoodat

Melania made the cover of Vogue, but that was long before Trump became President.  Since that time, Melania is not deemed anywhere near as approachable as Hillary Clinton was.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

She is not a Doctor.  Our Real First Lady Dr. Jill is a Doctor.

Where did she do her residency?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She is not a Doctor.  Our Real First Lady Dr. Jill is a Doctor.

Horse shit.  Steaming pile of it.  She is not a Dr.   She got a degree from a University with a history of hanging paper for money.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Now here's somebody who appeared approachable to the general public:

Couldn't it just be a business decision? The boost that you would get from Trump supporters buying the Melania month's cover isn't worth the hit you may take long term from your regular readers pissed at seeing Trump's wife on the cover.

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Where did she do her residency?

In the basement. Oh, you mean the MD kind.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

Couldn't it just be a business decision? The boost that you would get from Trump supporters buying the Melania month's cover isn't worth the hit you may take long term from your regular readers pissed at seeing Trump's wife on the cover.

You mean like Time (no longer a) Mag Person of the year choices?

Offline FeelNoPain

You mean like Time (no longer a) Mag Person of the year choices?

I apologize. I'm far too insipid to understand what this means.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Knox27

Horse shit.  Steaming pile of it.  She is not a Dr.   She got a degree from a University with a history of hanging paper for money.

Trump University?

Offline Wingnut

Trump University?

Cut the crap you no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit.

Offline Knox27

Cut the crap you no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit.

dog-kissing as an insult!   ****slapping

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak

Do you really want a mod saying this? What do you want this forum to be? You really want me to never be critical of the President?

Why does your obvious extreme dislike of Donald Trump affect your opinion of his wife? What did she ever do to you?  Not return your phone calls?

This is not an issue of being critical of the president,  we already know that has blinded you beyond reason.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump University?

Nope.  The Biden College of Education. But I have no reason to think you were not that ignorant.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Knox27

Nope.  The Biden College of Education. But I have no reason to think you were not that ignorant.

I'm not, but it was too tempting to resist.  Her degree is marginally better.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Pfff...

A few months ago, to 4 years ago, I'd accept the gripe.  Thing is...   He's on his last 25 days.  Why bring it up at this point?  Griping about fashion coverage?  Come on.....
Really? Considering the wookie was all over magazines and heralded as a fashion maven, it is apparent good taste has really gone out of style. Maybe we should laud the next first "lady" who dresses in the avant garde trailer trash dumpster style as the epitomy of haute couture.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Don't hold back.  Tell us how you really feel.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Melania made the cover of Vogue, but that was long before Trump became President.  Since that time, Melania is not deemed anywhere near as approachable as Hillary Clinton was.

Or Michelle ...

« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 05:33:11 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Purses were created so people could carry all the Obamas' magazine covers with them at all times ... without a weight limitation ~~

« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 05:31:57 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline FeelNoPain

Published in Spain, only.

Hopefully, the difference in treatment is now a little clearer. 

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Trump has said many things that could be construed to be childish, but they were also the UGLY TRUTH!!!

And magazines are part of the media.  They spent four years lying daily, and the last thing the fashion industry would ever admit was that there was something beautiful tied to Trump.  Like the corrupt cretins in the news arena, the fashion pukes were no different. 

I see nothing wrong with Trump mentioning this.  It is the truth.  Too many liberal lunatics suffering from TDS, and if I were Trump, I suspect I would sound off too.  If Trump proved anything, it was that the Democommies are full of sh*t, and in fact, the greatest existential threat to this republic.  I can't wait to hear one of these cretins say, I wish Trump was still POTUS.  We should have a betting poll on how long before one of these pukes say just that.  It will not take long with Traitor Joe, dead from the neck up!!!!!!!  Months maybe.

I am married to a woman with an accent, and that is one of the things I love most about my wife.  I see NOTHING wrong with Melania and her speech.  I understand her just fine.  I have NEVER heard her utter something that I had to say, I did not understand her.  She is beautiful, elegant, and the horse Michelle has nothing on her.  NOTHING!  And after seeing the video of Michelle dancing on Ellen DeGeneres' Show with her package flopping all over the place, who would want to appear on any magazine she was on?  She was on those magazines because she was the first black first lady.  Like Obama, there was no merit in it. 

100 years from now, the only note tied to Obama and his wife will be just that, first black couple in the White House.  He will not be recognized for things done right.  He may well be recognized for some of the dumbest policies all time, i.e. LEAD FROM BEHIND, failure to support folks in the field [Benghazi], his record spending, greater than all presidents combined before him, his international red line policy, that NEVER resulted in anything but being recognized as hot air, and on and on.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.