Author Topic: Video: Biden’s Racist Rant Aimed At Black Civil Rights Leaders During His Latest Zoom Call Surfaced  (Read 490 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video: Biden’s Racist Rant Aimed At Black Civil Rights Leaders During His Latest Zoom Call Surfaced

By
Ray Pearson -
December 25, 2020

Joe Biden said that he’s running for president to ease the racial divisions of our time.

He says he resolved to run after a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., in 2017, which was proven to be a false statement afterward.

Joe Biden needs to stop talking about race.

The subject is a tongue twister for Joe Biden, who bluntly says things that are off-color when talking about, well, color. In five decades of public service — including 36 years in the U.S. Senate — Biden has often seemed to be missing a sensitivity filter when race came up. Whether he was joking about how the racist 1994 crime bill he authored did “everything but hang people for jaywalking” or insinuating Black parents don’t know “how to raise their children” without help from social workers, he would say whatever popped into his head.

Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as “predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate — and white supremacist senators as his friends.

more w/video
https://redstatenation.com/video-bidens-racist-rant-aimed-at-black-civil-rights-leaders-during-his-latest-zoom-call-surfaced/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden is a real racist, and sadly, the blacks in America will get well supported by Biden.  How?  Well, he intends to flood the country with refugees, and we all know who gets adversely affected with such a policy.  And despite his stupidity, or perhaps lack of consideration for the American black population, they still voted for him in overwhelming numbers.  Yes, Trump doubled his black vote from 2016, but 80%+ still voted for Biden.

As the welfare state swells with their numbers, they get locked back into being a fixture within poverty.  LBJ did not do any favors for blacks with his legislation in the 60s.  People like Donna Brazile keep regurgitating the great legislation of LBJ, and he established a means of permanent poverty for blacks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

As the welfare state swells with their numbers, they get locked back into being a fixture within poverty.  LBJ did not do any favors for blacks with his legislation in the 60s.  People like Donna Brazile keep regurgitating the great legislation of LBJ, and he established a means of permanent poverty for blacks.

@jafo2010

LBS is on tape in the WH saying "We now OWN the bleep vote for the next 100 years!" after his legislation was signed.

Yet this seems to not bother anyone in the black leadership even a tiny bit

@mystery-ak

Myst,you should remove the "bleep" and put back in the acutal word LBJ used. It is a historic note and factual.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 01:47:55 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm surprised his nurses and controllers woke him up and let him speak.
I doubt they will make that mistake in the future.
We may never see him speak ad lib ever again.
Feeding him a script written by a cabal of Communist Democrats is one thing.
Allowing him to speak of his own volition and his own opinion may never happen again.

To call him a 'loose cannon' is a vast understatement.
The guy has a 'loose brain'.
Imagine what he will say when speaking to foreign leaders or the U.N.?
This guy could start a World War by saying some stupid shit, and he won't even know what happened?
He will never understand what he said that was so belligerent and offensive.
They guy is a full blown idiot, and a fool. And he now has the nuclear codes.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

They guy is a full blown idiot, and a fool. 

Both are understated facts that make "normal" idiots and fools look bad.

And he now has the nuclear codes.

Well,I would consider that to be a theory. Even once Slow Joe is sworn in,but it won't be him. Even his handlers have to worry about him giving orders to nuke America. After all,their families live here,too.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The weirdest part of the whole statement is when he 'warns' the group that America will become a 'minority White' nation.
He says this like that is an impending disaster. But to the group he is addressing that is 'wonderful' news.
That is exactly what they want. That is exactly the goal they are working toward.

When Biden is 'relieved of duty' which it seems obvious will happen very soon, the codes will go to Kamala.
Who is equally as bad or even worse than Biden, only on the opposite side of ideology.
She wants a minority White America, only she is not going to wait until 2040.
Kamala wants it NOW, today, not 20 years from now.
And she will do everything she can to make that happen.
Tear down 'Trumps wall'. Open immigration for anybody anywhere with no restrictions.
And they all get 'immediate citizenship' upon arrival.

The America we have always known growing up is over.
We are heading for something different. Something new. Some kind of borderless global international zone.
And even the architects of this New Globalist Utopian America have no idea whatsoever how it will turn out.
And they don't care. The goal is the destruction of America as it is.
What replaces it does not concern them.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Looking forward to the day when Biden starts explaining his 'Corn Pop' adventure to the U.N.
And if you don't believe this could happen, you are WRONG.
Giving Biden a microphone with or without a script, there is no goddam limit in the world as to what he might say.
Anything is on the table with him.

Offline Hoodat

It doesn't surprise me at all that Biden said this.  But it does surprise me that these so-called 'black civil rights leaders' took it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Looking forward to the day when Biden starts explaining his 'Corn Pop' adventure to the U.N.
And if you don't believe this could happen, you are WRONG.
Giving Biden a microphone with or without a script, where is no goddam limit in the world as to what he might say.
Anything is on the table with him.

@240B

Not to worry. He can always have Hunter named as the US rep to the UN. After all,he has been the family  European bagman for decades.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It doesn't surprise me at all that Biden said this.  But it does surprise me that these so-called 'black civil rights leaders' took it.

@Hoodat

They were getting "Hush yo mouf" money.