Author Topic: Mueller ‘pit bull’ Andrew Weissmann fumes over Trump pardons, suggests new avenue to nail political  (Read 297 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mueller ‘pit bull’ Andrew Weissmann fumes over Trump pardons, suggests new avenue to nail political foes
December 24, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

Former special counsel Robert Mueller’s “pit bull,” attorney Andrew Weissmann, threw a veritable tantrum on social media Wednesday after President Donald Trump pardoned two of his victims, Roger Stone and Paul Manafort.

Both Stone and Manafort were ruthlessly prosecuted by Weissmann during the since-discredited Russian collusion delusion hoax and conspiracy theory.

“Mr. Manafort has endured years of unfair treatment and is one of the most prominent victims of what has been revealed to be perhaps the greatest witch hunt in American history. As Mr. Manafort’s trial judge observed, prior to the Special Counsel investigation, Mr. Manafort had led an ‘otherwise blameless life,'” the White House noted in its pardon.

The White House wrote similarly of Stone, whom it argued was “treated very unfairly” and “subjected to a pre-dawn raid of his home,” and all over a process crime discovered during an illegitimate investigation.

Weissmann, who now works at MSNBC alongside disgraced former CIA Director John Brennan, staunchly disagreed.

In tweets posted late Wednesday, he compared the otherwise non-controversial pardons to pardons given by “a mob boss.”

He also called for targeting both Stone and Manafort again with what sounded like another round of politically motivated prosecutions.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/12/24/mueller-pit-bull-andrew-weissmann-fumes-over-trump-pardons-conjures-up-new-way-to-nail-political-foes-1009214/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Andrew Weissmann, needs to be publicly hanged!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

With things spewed on MesSNBC it's hard to discern serious proposals from unserious Prog-Fodder. I don't think Biden would be stupid enough to do this, but Kammy definitely is.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Andrew Weissmann: Manafort, Stone Can Now Be Forced to Testify Against Trump

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/12/24/andrew-weissmann-manafort-stone-can-now-be-forced-to-testify-against-trump/

He is an idiot.  He is even a bigger idiot if he thinks those two are gonna talk after the way they were railroaded.   A big FU Wealsedick
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He is an idiot.  He is even a bigger idiot if he thinks those two are gonna talk after the way they were railroaded.   A big FU Wealsedick
Hell they should just use the Hillary method of testimony, 'I don't remember, I can't recall, I have no recollection of'.