Author Topic: The strangest political alliance in history has brought us to this point  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 23, 2020
The strangest political alliance in history has brought us to this point
By Jared Peterson

The radical left and corrupt big city Democrats, on the one hand, allied with the mega billionaire tech, social media, and, to some extent, "ordinary," billionaire elites, on the other. The Bolshevik revolutionaries and their army of thugs and rent seekers, on the one hand, the globalist super rich, on the other. The Marxists and the most materially fortunate and successful in America. Weird. The richest capitalists on the planet and those who would destroy capitalism. Lenin and the Tsar. Very, very weird.

One would think there will be a price to pay for this kind of bizarre marriage between those who despise each other. Surely the couple will be sterile, and besides, will be at each other's throats within a few months.

But don't count on it. After all, the two are united by an intense mutual desire for money and control: The elites for even more unimaginable wealth through globalism (and for control for their purposes); the Bolshevik revolutionaries and their mob by the lust for trillions in funny money, continuously doled out to them all (and for control for their purposes). Bigger yachts and slicker private jets for one, reparations for slavery, abolition of student debt and guaranteed income for bums for the other. And tons of cash for the governmental administrators and elected officials.

So, they do have a common interest. It might make their marriage work.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/the_strangest_political_alliance_in_history_has_brought_us_to_this_point_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The strangest political alliance in history has brought us to this point
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 11:44:03 pm »
Mr. Peterson:
"The Bolshevik revolutionaries and their army of thugs and rent seekers, on the one hand, the globalist super rich, on the other. The Marxists and the most materially fortunate and successful in America. Weird. The richest capitalists on the planet and those who would destroy capitalism. Lenin and the Tsar. Very, very weird."

No, not weird at all.
Here's an excerpt I saved from Whittaker Chambers' "Witness" in which he describes communists in America in the 1930's and 1940's:
========
After that confrontation, I returned to my office at Time and went through the motions of working. Everyone was kind. No one pressed me. One day Henry Luce called me up and asked me to come to supper.

There were three of us. The second guest was a nimble, witty European whom I shall call Smetana. At supper, most of the talk was between Luce and Smetana. I was a rather silent guest. I was too fresh from the shadows; bright conversation hurt my mind. In fact, I had left behind the world of Time and those who lived within it. It was only the friendliest of fictions that I still belonged to it.

No one mentioned Communism or the Hiss Case until we sat over our coffee in the living room. Mrs. Philip Jessup had just used her personal good offices to try to get me off Time. Luce was baffled by the implacable clamor of the most enlightened people against me. “By any Marxian pattern of how classes behave,” he said, “the upper class should be for you and the lower classes should be against you. But it is the upper class that is most violent against you. How do you explain that?”

“You don’t understand the class structure of American society,” said Smetana, “or you would not ask such a question. In the United States, the working class are Democrats. The middle class are Republicans. The upper class are Communists.”
========