Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Supports President Trump’s Demand to Increase Direct Payments  (Read 173 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham Supports President Trump’s Demand to Increase Direct Payments

Hannah Bleau 23 Dec 2020

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Wednesday publicly supported President Trump’s call for lawmakers to increase direct payments to the American people in the multitrillion-dollar coronavirus relief and government spending bill passed by the House and Senate this week.

“I support President @realDonaldTrump‘s demand to increase direct payments for long-suffering Americans to $2,000 per person. And I also support his call to end Section 230 Big Tech legal liability protections,” Graham said on Wednesday following Trump’s Tuesday remarks on the nearly 6,000-page bill:

Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
I support President @realDonaldTrump's demand to increase direct payments for long-suffering Americans to $2,000 per person. 

And I also support his call to end Section 230 Big Tech legal liability protections. 

Let’s vote.
8:40 AM · Dec 23, 2020

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/23/lindsey-graham-supports-trumps-demand-increase-direct-payments/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34