Author Topic: WHO members to meet on Wednesday on new virus variant  (Read 198 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
WHO members to meet on Wednesday on new virus variant
« on: December 22, 2020, 10:49:27 pm »
They'll determine that this strain is more deadly and we all need to lock down for months! Anyone getting tired of all this b.s.??

WHO members to meet on Wednesday on new virus variant

The World Health Organization (WHO) has called a meeting of members for Wednesday to discuss strategies to counter a new, more infectious variant of the coronavirus that has emerged in Britain.

A spokeswoman said the meeting was designed to help with information-sharing.

“Limiting travel to contain spread is prudent until we have better info,” Hans Kluge, the WHO’s Regional Director for Europe, tweeted.

However, the Geneva-based body has cautioned against major alarm over the variant, saying it is a normal part of a pandemic’s evolution and praising Britain for detecting it.

As trucks barred from entering France backed up along miles of motorway in southern England, the WHO also said in a statement that cargo transport for essential supplies such as food, medicines and fuel should be prioritised and facilitated.

“Supply chains for essential goods & essential travel should remain possible,” Kluge tweeted.

Drug makers including BioNTech and Moderna are scrambling to test their COVID-19 vaccines against the new variant........

9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

https://www.oann.com/who-members-to-meet-on-wednesday-on-new-virus-variant/

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.