Author Topic: Hypocrite Joe Biden Gets Vaccinated After Suggesting for Months It Might Not Be Safe  (Read 189 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Hypocrite Joe Biden Gets Vaccinated After Suggesting for Months It Might Not Be Safe

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/12/22/hypocrite-joe-biden-gets-vaccinated-after-suggesting-for-months-it-might-not-be-safe-n1224320

“I’m doing this to demonstrate that people should be prepared, when it’s available, to take the vaccine,” Biden said. “There’s nothing to worry about.”

Strong words from someone who mere months ago was publicly sowing the seeds of distrust in a COVID-19 vaccine.

“As we enter the height of election season, President Trump should assure us all that the White House will respect the independent authority of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to decide, free from political pressure, if the vaccine is safe and effective,” Biden said in July.

Kamala Harris was no better. When CNN’s Dana Bash asked her about a COVID-19 vaccine and whether “the public health experts and the scientists will get the last word” on its efficacy, Kamala responded, “If past is prologue, then they will not. They’ll be muzzled, they’ll be suppressed, they will be sidelined,” without providing any evidence of this. She said this was because Trump is “looking at an election coming up in less than sixty days, and he’s grasping for whatever he can get to pretend that he’s been a leader on this issue when he’s not.”

I didn't know "Liar" is spelled "h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e". Live and learn, I guess.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
And we should trust and believe Joe why??  I doubt it's that same vaccine that the public is getting ... or there' nothing in the shot itself ... it's a bogus shot ... maybe he's getting a flu shot.  Who really knows??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.