Author Topic: Govt Scientists Suggest Tier 4 Lockdown Could Become Nationwide, Last Until Easter  (Read 334 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Govt Scientists Suggest Tier 4 Lockdown Could Become Nationwide, Last Until Easter

Victoria Friedman 22 Dec 2020

Tier 4 lockdown restrictions could be enforced across the whole of England as a new strain of the Chinese coronavirus spreads across the country, the government’s chief scientific adviser has said. The architect of the first lockdown claimed that Tier 4 could last until April.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson forced England into a three-tier system at the beginning of December, after the country had just come out of a second national lockdown in November. The tiered system resulted in around 99 per cent of the population under the two strictest levels, Tier 2 and Tier 3.

After reports that a new strain had developed and was spreading in the south-east of England, Johnson announced a Tier 4 for London, the Home Counties, and other parts of the east and south-east on Saturday, cancelling the relaxation of restrictions for Christmas for some 16 million Britons.

During a Downing Street press conference on Monday, Chief Scientific Adviser Sir Patrick Vallance said, according to The Telegraph, that cases of the new strain are being investigated in other parts of the country, suggesting that Tier 4 could be rolled out nationally.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/12/22/govt-scientists-suggest-tier-4-lockdown-could-become-nationwide-last-until-easter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If we have a national lockdown, I hope we have an uprising unparalleled in human history.
 22222frying pan

Offline skeeter

If we have a national lockdown, I hope we have an uprising unparalleled in human history.
 22222frying pan
I’m about there already. I cannot believe anyone would buy the load of absolute crap the panic merchants in the rat media are peddling.

Offline roamer_1

Not here they won't.