Author Topic: The Biggest Political Blunder in American History By Steve McCann  (Read 3787 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: The Biggest Political Blunder in American History By Steve McCann
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2020, 08:24:20 am »
Yet Trump attracted 11 million more voters than he did four years ago.  Go figure.

@Hoodat

I'm figuring the fools were wrong,and are still trying to justify their foolishness.

Not that it really matters because fools are fools,and will never recognize themselves for what they are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2020, 07:09:55 pm »
Something is seriously screwed up in America when you can even allege that a "sympathetic" figure will win the Presidential Election over someone who will fight for America. Whining is no national security strategy. The rest of the world will not respect it, and our enemies will only be encouraged by it.

Even if I believed the highly unlikely outcome of the election was not the most egregious and massive ballot fraud in history, I'd have to opt for the five years of MSM attacks on the POTUS (even before he was elected), the complete absence of any investigation or reporting of the multitude of negatives on Biden (including blackmail and suborning bribery in the Ukraine, not to mention his CCP dealings), and the absolute slackjawed drooling stupidity of massive numbers of voters.

But I don't believe even that, along with the not-so-subtle threats of violence if Trump won were enough to cause a majority of Americans to vote for that creep, and with all else shown, my bet is hands down on FRAUD.
I don't view Biden as a sympathetic figure. I figure him as a slimy creep i.e a typical liberal politician.
Unfortunately, TRUMP!!! made him look sympathetic by badgering and hectoring him during the first debate.
Now why don't you produce a little of that obvious and overwhelming fraud you're claiming.
I'm sure you're well aware that Trump's legal stooges didn't even allege fraud in any of the numerous cases they brought before various state and federal courts. Just voting irregularities.
Don't you think that if the fraud was so obvious and overwhelming, they could have  produced at least one example of that fraud?
I voted for Trump. But he lost. Bigly.
Time to face facts and admit Trump lost. No fraud. He just lost.

And Merry Christmas   888deco
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 07:11:08 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2020, 08:35:22 pm »
I don't view Biden as a sympathetic figure. I figure him as a slimy creep i.e a typical liberal politician.
Unfortunately, TRUMP!!! made him look sympathetic by badgering and hectoring him during the first debate.
Now why don't you produce a little of that obvious and overwhelming fraud you're claiming.
I'm sure you're well aware that Trump's legal stooges didn't even allege fraud in any of the numerous cases they brought before various state and federal courts. Just voting irregularities.
Don't you think that if the fraud was so obvious and overwhelming, they could have  produced at least one example of that fraud?
I voted for Trump. But he lost. Bigly.
Time to face facts and admit Trump lost. No fraud. He just lost.

And Merry Christmas   888deco

Merry Christmas to you, too.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2020, 12:55:11 am »

Even though it was Biden (as well at the moderator) who repeatedly interrupted Trump?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Knox27

« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2020, 02:00:37 am »

None if those things are evidence of fraud.  The video recordings don't show fake ballots being made or ballots fed into machines multiple times.  At best they show something that you can say "looks fishy" but has alternate explanations that aren't "fishy" and cannot he rebutted.

Link for voice recordings?

Data analysis and statistical impossibilites are sleight if hand math based purely on the vote reporting.  People tell you there is a "statistical impossibility" and you just accept it uncritically.  138k votes to 0!  Well only if you count reporting of ballots at that very second as evidence that 138k ballots just appeared and were counted instantly.

What whistle-blowers?  The blonde that testified in a showtrial committee hearing?  Did you listen to her?

Affadavits? Of what? Irregularities?  Any of them in a courtroom? 

There is literally zero actual hard evidence of fraud.  None.  Thats why guiliani never said there was fraud in any court case.  The president is lying to you and taking your money

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2020, 04:13:11 am »
There is no doubt Trump was cheated out of this election.  But proving it when there is such restricted access to the areas where the counting is taking place makes it a difficult task.

If the Dems sweep Georgia, with the same mechanism in place that kicked Trump's butt in the middle of the night, less two folks that were terminated for testifying to fraud that worked on the tabulation, the whole theft is made easier.  The Republican Governor and Sec of State have already proven they are on Biden's team, so believing the Republicans will win in Georgia is a bit naive.

The total failure of the Supreme Court to do their job has paved the way to the end of the republic.  If the Dems sweep Georgia, and I believe they have a greater than 50% chance to do just that, our republic is over.  OVER!!!  Take a hard look at Puerto Rico, and that will be America.  A one party system, corruption out the wazoo, and a banana republic on our best day!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2020, 04:35:19 am »
None if those things are evidence of fraud.

All of those things are evidence of fraud.  You may choose to ignore that evidence, but it is still evidence nonetheless.

And there is clear-cut undisputed proof that laws were broken across several States, my own State of Georgia being one.  And there is also undisputed proof that the Constitution was violated, again in my own State of Georgia.  And that in itself makes the entire election fraudulent.  Ballots tallied with no election monitors.  Failure to re-certify election machines after software changes.  Changes made in mail-in ballot procedures without legislative approval.  Ballot harvesting.  Failure to check signatures on mail-in ballots.  Allowing voting after election day.  Accepting mail-in ballots after election day.  Storing vote tallies on unapproved thumb drives.  Increasing the number of ballot drop boxes without legislative approval.  Refusal to release video recordings of those drop boxes.  Registering more voters than the number eligible.  Etc.  Etc.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2020, 07:51:14 am »
He isn't taking any money from me. I am not a Trump sycophant, but I definitely want to see that this election is not the result of fraud. Otherwise, a larger number of the American people are far stupider than I previously thought.

He is still POTUS and still getting the compensation for his position, less the donated paychecks.

The video from the State Farm Arena cameras after the poll watchers and press were ushered out causes considerable question. In the past six weeks, I would strongly suspect a great deal of physical evidence available has been either sealed or destroyed. Biased judges will not examine evidence nor order that examination, except to stuff sample lots of ballots through the same machines, which if set to assign weight to votes will produce the same relative percentages of votes as they did last time around.

None of the cases involved has dealt with the affidavits or testimony of whistleblowers and others, instead concentrating on constitutional issues regarding the changes made to election law by non legislative actors in violation of the Constitutionally delegated power to the legislatures of the several States to make those changes.

At this point, no court has examined direct evidence of fraud. If the level of proof you want is the court examining evidence, it has not happened. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2020, 11:58:18 pm »

Again, why aren't Trump's legal beagles presenting all this in court?

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2020, 12:03:23 am »
There is no doubt Trump was cheated out of this election.  But proving it when there is such restricted access to the areas where the counting is taking place makes it a difficult task.

If the Dems sweep Georgia, with the same mechanism in place that kicked Trump's butt in the middle of the night, less two folks that were terminated for testifying to fraud that worked on the tabulation, the whole theft is made easier.  The Republican Governor and Sec of State have already proven they are on Biden's team, so believing the Republicans will win in Georgia is a bit naive.

The total failure of the Supreme Court to do their job has paved the way to the end of the republic.  If the Dems sweep Georgia, and I believe they have a greater than 50% chance to do just that, our republic is over.  OVER!!!  Take a hard look at Puerto Rico, and that will be America.  A one party system, corruption out the wazoo, and a banana republic on our best day!
"There is no doubt Trump was cheated out of this election."

There's a ton of doubt and zero evidence of fraud. Because Trump, who lies about half the things he claims, says there's fraud, why should you believe him? Every time he loses an election or anything else he claims fraud. Doesn't all his claims of fraud every single time he loses raise red flags for you?

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2020, 12:05:46 am »
All of those things are evidence of fraud.  You may choose to ignore that evidence, but it is still evidence nonetheless.

And there is clear-cut undisputed proof that laws were broken across several States, my own State of Georgia being one.  And there is also undisputed proof that the Constitution was violated, again in my own State of Georgia.  And that in itself makes the entire election fraudulent.  Ballots tallied with no election monitors.  Failure to re-certify election machines after software changes.  Changes made in mail-in ballot procedures without legislative approval.  Ballot harvesting.  Failure to check signatures on mail-in ballots.  Allowing voting after election day.  Accepting mail-in ballots after election day.  Storing vote tallies on unapproved thumb drives.  Increasing the number of ballot drop boxes without legislative approval.  Refusal to release video recordings of those drop boxes.  Registering more voters than the number eligible.  Etc.  Etc.
Yes, and Texas had irregularities as well. But no other state tried to interfere with Texas's voting problems. Because it's none of their business.
And it's up to the citizens of Georgia to fix their voting irregularities without being pestered by some other state.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2020, 12:26:52 am »
Again, why aren't Trump's legal beagles presenting all this in court?

You cannot be serious asking that.  Surely you have paid more attention to the court action than that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2020, 01:13:17 am »
You cannot be serious asking that.  Surely you have paid more attention to the court action than that.
I'm serious as a heart attack. Don't you think that if there was evidence of massive fraud so overwhelming blind people could see it, it would be a simple matter for Trump's lawyers to prove it? Don't you think that this is just the usual Trump loud noise about "fraud" that he screeches every time he loses?
Occam's razor: there was no massive fraud. Just the usual voting irregularities that occur every large election.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2020, 01:44:22 am »
I'm serious as a heart attack. Don't you think that if there was evidence of massive fraud so overwhelming blind people could see it, it would be a simple matter for Trump's lawyers to prove it? Don't you think that this is just the usual Trump loud noise about "fraud" that he screeches every time he loses?
Occam's razor: there was no massive fraud. Just the usual voting irregularities that occur every large election.

You claim there hasn't been any evidence presented in court, therefore there is none in existence.  Name one Federal Court where evidence was allowed to be presented.  Just one, I'll wait.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:46:45 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2020, 01:52:55 am »
You claim there hasn't been any evidence presented in court, therefore there is none in existence.  Name one Federal Court where evidence was allowed to be presented.  Just one, I'll wait.

Can you show me the actual evidence.  Not just a "statistical impossibility".  Like actual evidence that ballots were thrown out en masse or counted multiple times.   Or fake ballots were created and counted.  Can you point me to proof that machines switched votes? Or that foreign agents altered votes.

Ill wait.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2020, 02:01:08 am »
Can you show me the actual evidence.  Not just a "statistical impossibility".  Like actual evidence that ballots were thrown out en masse or counted multiple times.   Or fake ballots were created and counted.  Can you point me to proof that machines switched votes? Or that foreign agents altered votes.

Ill wait.

You are among those who claim nothing is "evidence" until it's proven in court.  There is a reason it hasn't, @Knox27.  Literally dozens of Briefers have explained it to you and @goatprairie, but you can't seem to grasp it.  I don't blame the rest of the forum if they won't do it for you again, it's a complete waste of time.

Be prepared to wait until Hell freezes over.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2020, 04:45:10 am »

Ill wait.

The standard for proof here is the preponderance of the evidence; not evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

I'm sure you learned this in law school.  :smokin: