Author Topic: Dr. Deborah Birx is slammed for hypocrisy after she ignored her own Thanksgiving advice and traveled  (Read 206 times)

rangerrebew

Dr. Deborah Birx is slammed for hypocrisy after she ignored her own Thanksgiving advice and traveled to her Delaware vacation home with three generations of her family from two different households

Birx traveled to one of her vacation properties on Fenwick Island on Black Friday
    She was accompanied by her husband, daughter, son-in-law and two grandkids
    'I did not go to Delaware for the purpose of celebrating Thanksgiving,' Birx said
    She said the purpose of the visit was to deal with the winterization of the home
    And said that everyone on her Delaware trip belongs to her 'immediate household,' even as she acknowledged they live in two different homes
    Birx has expressed a desire to maintain a significant role on the White House coronavirus task force when Joe Biden is inaugurated next month, reports say

By Associated Press

Published: 12:35 EST, 20 December 2020 | Updated: 12:24 EST, 21 December 2020

Dr Deborah Birx ignored her own Thanksgiving advice traveling to her Delaware vacation home with three generations of her family from two different households. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9073055/Birx-travels-family-visits-highlight-pandemic-safety-perils.html

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It has just once against been proven that you cannot trust the words of the WHO, CDC, Brix, Fauci and others; their actions speak much louder.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.