Author Topic: Alec Baldwin Suggests Violent Punishments for Trump: ‘A Knee on His Neck, Cutting Off His Oxygen’  (Read 357 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alec Baldwin Suggests Violent Punishments for Trump: ‘A Knee on His Neck, Cutting Off His Oxygen’

Joshua Klein 21 Dec 2020

In an inflammatory tweet on Sunday, far-left actor Alec Baldwin proposed several violent acts of retribution that should await President Donald Trump “if he refuses to concede.”

Pandering to his radical following, the Saturday Night Live fake Trump and star of the children’s movie franchise, Boss Baby, took to Twitter to ponder whether the president be subject to beatings or suffocation.

“Who arrests Trump if he refuses to concede? Who drags him out?” Baldwin asked from his Hilaria and Alec Baldwin Foundation account, which has over 1 million followers.

From there, the tweet only becomes more violent.

“Pepper spray? Cuffs?” he asked, as he proceeded to reference the death of George Floyd who died after being restrained by Minneapolis police officers in May.

“A knee on his neck, cutting off his oxygen?” Baldwin continued. “Does he wheeze ‘I can’t breathe.’”

Referencing the 1991 police beating of Rodney King in Los Angeles, Baldwin suggested that the president meet the same fate.

“Just whale away on him like a piñata? Rodney King style?”

Turning to his audience to help decide, Baldwin finally asks what exactly the president deserves, having “destroyed the country.”

“The thug who has destroyed the country. What does he deserve?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/12/21/alec-baldwin-suggests-violent-punishments-for-trump-a-knee-on-his-neck-cutting-off-his-oxygen/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Sure thing Alec you tell them.

Offline PeteS in CA

Another booster shot for the vaccine against the brain-numbing Hollyweird Virus.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why are the Libs soooo violent..I really would like to know.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The SS should be on him like Ugly on a Baldwin brother.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
I blame Trump for this.

He never came up with a catchy, unifying nickname of ridicule for Baldwin.
If he had, Trump supporters would have baited Baldwin into being locked up for assault by now.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline dfwgator

Right after he kills Henry Hyde and his entire family.

Online mountaineer

The SS should be on him like Ugly on a Baldwin brother.
One would hope.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org