No, not if If I can help it
13 (23.2%)
NOT NO, BUT HELL NO
23 (41.1%)
Only if my pot dealer requires me to do so
10 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Voting closed: February 15, 2021, 12:57:22 am

Author Topic: Will you take the Covid19 shot?  (Read 9290 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Will you take the Covid19 shot?
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2021, 11:58:31 pm »
23 die in Norway after receiving Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine: officials
https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/23-die-in-norway-after-receiving-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2021, 12:03:51 am »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

BassWrangler

« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2021, 12:34:16 am »
23 is more than covid actually killed.

Norway reports 517 deaths from COVID.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2021, 12:37:41 am »
Norway reports 517 deaths from COVID.

See? I was right.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2021, 12:43:27 am »
Pfeizer and Moderna require two consecutive doses and Johnson and Johnson has a vaccine that only requires one dose.

So looks like some people obviously won't be needing the 2nd dose.    :reaper:

New strains are being detected and supposedly the vaccines are effective.

I'll take my chances and go without the vaccine, but I think eventually they are going to make it mandatory.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 12:54:42 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline thackney

« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2021, 01:29:45 am »
NY Post reports 23 die in Norway after receiving Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine: officials:

Thank you for sharing that.  It is an amazingly bad comparison to what is being seen elsewhere.

I have to admit, it is so far off the norm to be concentrated in a single facility, it sounds like a tampered or altered batch of vaccine was used.

Compare to Texas in General:
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/01/15/what-cdc-data-says-about-coronavirus-vaccine-side-effects/

According to the Texas Department of State Health Services, through Dec. 29, 250,000 vaccines were administered in Texas. During that same time frame, 287 events were reported to VAERS in Texas.

Eleven of the events were classified as serious. This included the death of an 84-year old woman and another person who reported they were permanently disabled. The rest of the serious cases reported spent four days or less in the hospital.

That means 0.004% of the vaccines administered in Texas in 2020 resulted in a serious event reported to the CDC.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline thackney

« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2021, 01:39:57 am »
Pfeizer and Moderna require two consecutive doses and Johnson and Johnson has a vaccine that only requires one dose.

Unlike the first two, J&J uses a virus in their vaccine.  More along the lines of traditional vaccines.

https://www.jnj.com/latest-news/latest-facts-news-about-johnson-johnson-covid-19-vaccine-candidate

Janssen is using the same technology that it has used in the development of its Ebola vaccine and investigational HIV, RSV and Zika vaccine candidates, which involves using an inactivated common cold virus that's not replicating.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer