Author Topic: Hospital pauses coronavirus vaccines after healthcare workers report negative side effects  (Read 254 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hospital pauses coronavirus vaccines after healthcare workers report negative side effects
by Andrew Mark Miller, Social Media Producer |
 | December 19, 2020 03:21 PM

An Illinois hospital has paused the process of administering coronavirus vaccines after several healthcare workers reported adverse reactions to the shots.

Four employees at the Advocate Condell Medical Center in Libertyville, Illinois, reported symptoms that included tingling and an elevated heart rate following the vaccinations, prompting the hospital to pause the rollout, according to ABC 7 Chicago.

In a statement, the hospital pointed out that the four team members represent 0.15% of the 3,000 people who received the vaccine and said that three of the team members are home in good health and one is receiving “additional treatment.”

Five healthcare workers reported allergic reactions to the vaccine in Alaska earlier this year, and a nurse in Tennessee went viral Thursday after she fainted while talking to reporters shortly after being vaccinated.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hospital-pauses-coronavirus-vaccines-after-negative-side-effects
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It is nothing. Just that microchip in the vaccine trying to find a home in your brain.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley