Author Topic: The 10 Most Asinine Questions About Women in the Military: Answered  (Read 163 times)

rangerrebew

The 10 Most Asinine Questions About Women in the Military: Answered

November 27, 2020 by Special Guest

by M.B.

1. No. I was not raped. The “statistic” that 1 in 3 women in the military was raped is absolute BULLSHIT. Oh, and more men are raped than women. And don’t worry about me getting raped if a POW. That’s not your concern and in case you didn’t know, the boys are more likely to be ass-raped than we are in the current choice destination spots we are deployed to…

2. No. I’m not a man-hater nor do I have “daddy issues.” Only someone with mommy issues would come up with that shit about a stranger.

3. No. I’m not a lesbian but if it salves your male pride to think so and it saves me from having to deal with your subsequent shitiness, think it so we can get back to the mission. Oh and check Instagram for your photo – #byefelipe

https://havokjournal.com/culture/the-10-most-asinine-questions-about-women-in-the-military-answered/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The 10 Most Asinine Questions About Women in the Military: Answered
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 03:17:01 pm »
Zero attitude problems there.

:sarc:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: