Author Topic: As vaccine shipments arrive, Department of Veterans Affairs will target blacks and Hispanics first  (Read 473 times)

rangerrebew

As vaccine shipments arrive, Department of Veterans Affairs will target blacks and Hispanics first

12/17/2020 / By Lance D Johnson

In order to get emergency authorization from the FDA, the vaccine industry had to prove that there are no effective therapies or treatments for the targeted disease. After lying for months and getting their way, the vaccine industry is now shipping their new mRNA inoculations to the front-line locations that were predesignated by the military’s Operation Warp Speed. The US Government has already purchased 100 million doses, which will be distributed “equitably” according to the CDC’s plan.

The Department of Veterans Affairs manages one of the largest healthcare systems in the country, a network that is comprised of more than 350,000 workers. Health care workers are being pushed to the front of the line and are being treated as guinea pigs for the new mRNA inoculations. More specifically, healthcare workers who are categorized as a minority class are being targeted first. Taxpayers will foot the bill for this grand vaccine experiment so the vaccines can be distributed free of charge with no co-payment to VA medical centers.

VA to target blacks and Hispanics first in historic minority vaccine experiment

https://www.science.news/2020-12-17-veterans-affairs-to-target-blacks-hispanics-first-vaccines.html

Offline skeeter

Eugenics. Great idea, why didn't we think of it earlier?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The article doesn't state which drug company is making the vaccine.  I'd be interested to know, as far as I know only Pfizer and Moderna are rolling out the vaccine.  AstraZeneca I believe was also working on a vaccine, but I haven't heard if they were actually distributing the vaccine yet.

It is troublesome that they are targeting the minorities and IMHO they could possibly be selectively eliminating segments of the population.  This could go either way; the minorities will be given a vaccine that works well over the vaccine given the whites or vice-versa.  I also question them giving the vaccine to the first responders...eliminate them and there is no help for those who become ill which is population control.

It's early in the vaccine distribution process to see what happens, but my hunch is it's not going to turn out well.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 02:51:25 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline PeteS in CA

Pfizer's was approved last week and is in distribution. Moderna's was approved yesterday, so distribution is just beginning.

AstraZeneca's would have been on the same timing track, except a manufacturing glitch resulted in a substantial number of people getting a half dose for one of their two doses. Those people did well (as a group, better than average, but they were mostly people 55 and younger, IIRC), but the dosing inconsistency screws up the efficacy calculations. My guess is that AstraZeneca's vaccine may receive approval in January.

The Johnson & Johnson (Jannsen Research) vaccine's Phase III trial reached full enrollment (44,000) a couple of days ago, so it could receive approval as early as March. Novavax's vaccine probably is in a similar stage and likely timing.

As to the DVA priorities thing, I think it is probably a symbolic PR-pander that will have little or no practical effect.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.