Author Topic: Trump as a One-Term President Would Become DC's Nightmare  (Read 403 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump as a One-Term President Would Become DC's Nightmare
« on: December 19, 2020, 02:25:34 pm »
December 19, 2020
Trump as a One-Term President Would Become DC's Nightmare
By J.B. Shurk

Even as the president's legal team continues to dispute election results in battleground states with large numbers of questionable mail-in ballots and election anomalies, Establishment Washington is pushing Donald Trump out the door. What it failed to accomplish through four years of Deep State sabotage and bipartisan efforts at thwarting the MAGA agenda, the D.C. Club may have finally succeeded through good old-fashioned vote fraud. The District of Corruption is salivating over the possibility of freeing itself from a foe who has singlehandedly damaged the Swamp forever.

No victory could be more pyrrhic.

Forcing Donald Trump from the presidency while half of all likely voters believe the election was stolen from him (including a stunning one-third of Democrats) would backfire on Washington spectacularly. Trump is too ferocious a competitor and too powerful a cultural force to ever disappear into a retirement not of his choosing. At least 75 million Americans voted for the president because, among other reasons, he is seen as an "outsider." Now Washington insists on making him a martyr, as well.

What will happen if President Trump leaves office in January? He will instantly become the most consequential and powerful ex-president Americans have seen. Making Donald Trump a one-term president will become Establishment Washington's biggest nightmare.

(1) Biden's Number One Critic

more
https://admin.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/12/trump_as_a_oneterm_president_would_become_dcs_biggest_nightmare.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Trump as a One-Term President Would Become DC's Nightmare
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 03:32:00 pm »
It would destroy the GOP, thanfully.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 04:24:18 pm »
Pffff...

Nothing changes until 10,000,000 pitchforks convene on DC.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2020, 04:25:04 pm »
It would destroy the GOP, thanfully.

I understand, but be careful what you wish for.  The GOP dissolves and there is only one party left and they will inevitably change the electoral process and pack the courts even more so then they are now.  So ... what's to prevent them from destroying the Constitution and confiscating arms?  If Biden takes the oath of office we are going to have a battle on our hands like never before.

I hope right now for the GOP to maintain their majority in the Senate to give us time to form a completely NEW conservative party to dissolve the GOP and crush the DEM party. IMHO that is the only chance we have of saving our Republic...other than a complete bloody Revolution.

I am not advocating nor want violence in any way.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 04:26:32 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2020, 10:20:08 pm »
FTA

(2) King of a Media Empire

Should Twitter and Facebook decide to censor citizen Trump, he might just build his own media empire and create the largest megaphone for his opinions in the country. Businessman Trump has always enjoyed building things from the ground up. Now that Fox News has chosen to chase conservatives away, a market demand for Trump's politics is waiting to be filled. Newsmax and One America News Network are expanding their audience shares, but a Trump News Network would dominate future conservative television. Social media and corporate news are now actively censoring conservative voices, and conservative voters would flock to whatever platforms Donald Trump constructs. It's only a matter of time before the president seizes upon those opportunities.

If Establishment Washington believes "Trumpism" will soon recede once its eponymous leader heads south to Florida, the Swamp is sorely mistaken. After leaving office, Donald Trump's voice is only going to get bigger. Much, much bigger.

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2020, 10:21:28 pm »
FTA

(4) Potential Destroyer of Both Parties

For the first time since Lincoln's Republican Party supplanted the Whigs in political power, Donald Trump has built a strong enough coalition of voters cutting across traditional party lines that he could choose to take his voters and erect a new party from the ground up. No Republican has done better with minority voters in the last sixty years than Donald Trump, and no Republican since Reagan has succeeded so strongly with blue-collar workers. If the president decides to "walk away," he will take tens of millions of American voters disillusioned with both parties, too.

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2020, 10:42:04 pm »
I understand, but be careful what you wish for.  The GOP dissolves and there is only one party left and they will inevitably change the electoral process and pack the courts even more so then they are now.  So ... what's to prevent them from destroying the Constitution and confiscating arms?  If Biden takes the oath of office we are going to have a battle on our hands like never before.

I hope right now for the GOP to maintain their majority in the Senate to give us time to form a completely NEW conservative party to dissolve the GOP and crush the DEM party. IMHO that is the only chance we have of saving our Republic...other than a complete bloody Revolution.

I am not advocating nor want violence in any way.
There is only one true party right now anyway, so why not make this about patriots vs the non-patriots?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2020, 10:52:55 pm »
There is only one true party right now anyway, so why not make this about patriots vs the non-patriots?

Ok, but the question is how do we unseat or overthrow the DEMS and retain our Republic?  Without resorting to violence? 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2020, 01:14:40 am »
Ok, but the question is how do we unseat or overthrow the DEMS and retain our Republic?  Without resorting to violence?
May not be possible.

Violence is in the eyes of the beholder.

Dems believe conservatives are violent simply by owning firearms.  Or by incarcerating illegal aliens or criminals.

Conservatives believe abortionists are violent by murdering babies in the womb.

Was it violence or pacifism that the colonists used against their British overlords who wished to be free?

I guess what I am getting at is violence is not necessarily bad.  It is likely mandatory for freedom.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2020, 05:30:18 pm »
No way will the media report ANYTHING Trump will say.  They'll treat him like they have for the past 4 year, or probably even worse, if that's possible.

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2020, 08:34:49 pm »
No way will the media report ANYTHING Trump will say.  They'll treat him like they have for the past 4 year, or probably even worse, if that's possible.

I doubt the President will rely on the existing media @mrpotatohead   ---  I'm sure he's figuring out how to best start his own.

My fantasy is that POTUS blocks all existing MSM outlets and "reporters".   :laugh:

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2020, 09:42:47 pm »
Well, that is no change from present is it? 

Why do you believe he uses Twitter to bypass media reporting on him.

After he leaves office, he'll likely buy his own media company as hordes will tune in to him.

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2020, 09:48:33 pm »
Well, that is no change from present is it? 

Why do you believe he uses Twitter to bypass media reporting on him.

After he leaves office, he'll likely buy his own media company as hordes will tune in to him.

After he leaves office I think that they'll take up his time and money with legal battles.  They are never going to stop hounding him; he beat Hillary and exposed the swamp and opened the eyes of millions. 
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 09:49:38 pm by libertybele »

Offline rustynail

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2020, 10:18:56 pm »
Trump will be in Jeffrey Epstein's old cell in a few weeks.