Author Topic: Rev. Graham: 'Trump Will Go Down as One of The Greatest Presidents of Our Nation'  (Read 165 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I would like to think so, but the liberals/DEMS/globalists will keep him and his accomplishments out of the history books.  I also find his commentary a little confusing because in one breath he states that Trump will go down as one of the greatest Presidents and in the next breath he says he was not disappointed in the outcome of the election.  :shrug:

Rev. Graham: 'Trump Will Go Down as One of The Greatest Presidents of Our Nation'

Commenting on the presidential election, Christina leader Franklin Graham said he was not disappointed in the outcome but was extremely grateful that Donald Trump was president for four years and had accomplished so many positive things, in particular recognizing the "the importance of prayer" and not being "ashamed of the name of Jesus Christ."

"President Trump will go down in history as one of the great presidents of our nation," said Rev. Graham, "bringing peace and prosperity to millions here in the U.S. and around the world.".........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/michael-w-chapman/rev-graham-trump-will-go-down-one-greatest-presidents-our-nation
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Knox27

Has the greatest president ever said anything about us being hacked yet?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Has the greatest president ever said anything about us being hacked yet?

The election was rigged and there is plenty of evidence.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.