Author Topic: McCarthy on FBI Stonewalling Swalwell Briefing: ‘Today I Will Get a Briefing’  (Read 304 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCarthy on FBI Stonewalling Swalwell Briefing: ‘Today I Will Get a Briefing’

Trent Baker 18 Dec 2020

During a Friday appearance on FNC’s “Fox & Friends,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) announced he is getting his briefing with the FBI regarding Rep. Eric Swalwell’s (D-CA) reported ties to Chinese spy Christine Fang after being stonewalled twice.

“I’ve never been briefed on this. I learned about this the same time you did, and in that meantime, I have asked for a briefing, and twice the FBI has canceled the briefing that they had scheduled with me in the last week. Today, I will get a briefing,” McCarthy advised.

McCarthy went on to say that the report raises many questions, such as what do the Chinese have on the Democratic Party and how did Swalwell end up on the Intelligence Committee.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/12/18/mccarthy-on-fbi-stonewalling-swalwell-briefing-today-i-will-get-a-briefing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL!  "Wish in one hand and poop in the other.  See which one fills up first."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I did a reverse image search, and found that on Getty.  The caption doesn't identify half the people in the picture, just "Congressional and Senate leaders," and Joe Biden's boss.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I did a reverse image search, and found that on Getty.  The caption doesn't identify half the people in the picture, just "Congressional and Senate leaders," and Joe Biden's boss.  :shrug:

Maybe we should have p[osters here tag the people in that photo.   (They are ALL Democommies!)
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe we should have posters here tag the people in that photo.   (They are ALL Democommies!)

Including Turtle.
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

Repukes and Rats are both China Whores.