Author Topic: Pentagon Abruptly Halts Biden Transition Briefings, Leaving Officials "Stunned"  (Read 726 times)

Offline mountaineer

Pentagon Abruptly Halts Biden Transition Briefings, Leaving Officials "Stunned"
Tyler Durden
Dec. 18, 2020

Axios' Jonathan Swan reports a bombshell potential major disruption in a key part of the presidential transition before President-Elect Joe Biden is sworn in on January 20: the Pentagon has without warning or explanation halted Biden's intelligence transition briefings.

Reports Swan: "Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller ordered a Pentagon-wide halt to cooperation with the transition of President-elect Biden, shocking officials across the Defense Department, senior administration officials tell Axios."

Biden's team has so far maintained that it's unaware of the directive while Pentagon officials are said to be stunned and in the dark: "Administration officials left open the possibility cooperation would resume after a holiday pause," the breaking Axios report notes. "The officials were unsure what prompted Miller's action, or whether President Trump approved." ...  Zerohedge
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Country is more divided and vitrilolic since at least 1968.  What is so stunning about that?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Pentagon Chief Orders Pause in Cooperation with Biden Transition
Peter Martin
December 18, 2020, 10:42 AM EST
Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller has ordered Pentagon officials to pause cooperation with President-elect Joe Biden’s transition team, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The move came after the Defense Department initially said it was cooperating with the transition that’s underway across the federal government with just over a month before Biden’s inauguration.

The halt in cooperation was reported earlier Friday by Axios, which said that Pentagon officials downplayed the development as a delay until the new year. Defense Department spokespersons didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.
Bloomberg

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Weird story.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Weird story.....

Transition wise, almost as wierd as taking "W"'s off computer keyboards......    :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rustynail

The Plan is coming bringing The Hurt!

Tomorrow...

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Having been through the Pentagon Secret Clearance process (which took a year and required a 4 year re-cert), I know there is no possible way Biden or any of his staff could pass a Top Secret Clearance Process. When I did it they were failing people for DUIs, or minor marijuana issues, even tattoos were an issue. They were on my ass for being Jewish, like I might spy for Israel.

Can anyone imagine AOC, Iliana Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and all the rest, controlling national security. Biden and his son are both puppets of China. Anything 'Secret' you tell these people will become public knowledge to China and Muslim fundamentalists immediately, including futuristic advances and weapons programs.

Hey Democrats! here is your new director of American National Security.
A fine upstanding American. I'm sure she will do a great job.

I hope you are all proud of what you have done. These people have little or no affiliation to America.

After this gang takes over, there will be no such thing as 'national security' or 'national secrets'. Everything we are doing or have done will be known to the world. Including 'strategic war plans' and undercover agents...well, everything. All the vaults will be open to anyone. There will be no more 'secrets' with China in charge, and running the show.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 05:21:04 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Biden team expresses concern over 'abrupt halt' in cooperation with Pentagon
That's a shame.  :laugh:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden team expresses concern over 'abrupt halt' in cooperation with Pentagon
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/530856-biden-team-expresses-concern-over-abrupt-halt-in-cooperation-with-pentagon

FTA

The Pentagon responded to the report by acknowledging that about 20 meetings with 40 officials were being rescheduled until after Jan. 1, but insisted cooperation was continuing, saying that documents would be given to Biden’s team during the pause.

Can no one on the Biden team read?  *Sigh* Remember when thieves didn't expect the world to accommodate their every whim?

Offline PeteS in CA

Documents yes, in-person briefings no. Might something important be coming up that senior DoD leaders believe Biden peeps might leak?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Documents yes, in-person briefings no. Might something important be coming up that senior DoD leaders believe Biden peeps might leak?

I think that could be it.  The Pentagon people got a load of the bunch coming in for the briefings, and said "Aw, Hell no!" 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

A response to the Axios story, fwiw.
Jim Hanson  @JimHansonDC
Stupid attempt to stir up controversy
Miller called for a small number of meetings to be cancelled until after the holidays so his people could get their work done & enjoy a break
Stop click baiting
10:04 AM · Dec 18, 2020·
So it may be something or it may be nothing.  :shrug:

Online libertybele

I think that could be it.  The Pentagon people got a load of the bunch coming in for the briefings, and said "Aw, Hell no!" 

...and they weren't wearing their masks.    ****drummer
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

@PeteS in CA
There is no more 'might leak'. These goddam people ARE the Leak.
The people in Biden's camp are the people we were trying to hide all the Top Secret information from.

Now they own it. There is no more 'leaking' anything. Now, they own it all. They will not 'leak' anything.
They own it. Now they will simply expose all the Classified Data they want to. It's theirs.
If you tell people about your own finances and family situation that is not a 'leak', in the classical sense.
That is just you blabbing your own mouth.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
For this to happen, something is in the works.  Trump cannot leave office without taking decisive action.  The same turds are criticizing him for not doing something within the first 24 hours. 

He will not leave a response to the dead from the neck up POS Biden.  He will take action!  Trump remains POTUS until 1/20.  And if the Biden team does not like it, they can go f themselves!!!!!!!