Author Topic: Russia Collusion Wasn’t About Donald Trump, It Was Designed to Protect Hillary Clinton  (Read 106 times)

Offline mountaineer

Russia Collusion Wasn’t About Donald Trump, It Was Designed to Protect Hillary Clinton
Lee Smith
December 16, 2020 Updated: December 17, 2020
Barack Obama’s spy chiefs never believed that Donald Trump was a Russian spy. The Trump-Russia collusion narrative originated as a diversionary tactic in the event emails from Hillary Clinton’s private email server went public. FBI Headquarters attached itself to the project, devoting manpower and resources to investigating Trump, when the Bureau learned that foreign intelligence services had her correspondence.

U.S. Attorney John Durham’s nearly two-year-long investigation into the origins of the FBI’s probe of the 2016 Trump campaign is, according to news reports, making “excellent progress” and expanding. The shape of the case has been clear for some time, as I reported in my 2019 book, “The Plot Against the President”: the Clinton campaign was worried about the candidate’s emails going public. The decision to protect her could not possibly be made by mid-level FBI field agents and lawyers but only by senior U.S. officials.

This week a former senior intelligence official in the Obama administration confirmed to me that in the lead-up to the 2016 election, elements of the U.S. intelligence community informed the FBI that the Democratic candidate’s emails had been compromised.

â€œThey concluded that there were approximately 30,000 emails in the possession of foreign entities,” said the former Obama official.

â€œThe FBI was provided with digital copies of some of the emails and then evaluated them, determining their veracity and identifying what sensitive issues were being addressed. The FBI had been informed of this prior to James Comey’s press conference exonerating Clinton.”

With this new information, it is clear that the FBI ran a two-part cover-up on behalf of Clinton. ...
Read entire article at Epoch Times
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Of course it was .... I think most of us realized that a long time ago.  When the DEMS feel threatened of getting caught they blame the opposition; that's how they roll.  Mueller and Rosenstein gave the DEMS plenty of leeway and time to destroy evidence that could have put Bammy, Clinton, Holder and many more behind bars. 

Same reason Sloe Joe will be president .... they had to bury all the evidence of Burisma and his dealing with the Chinese (including the virus) -- Trump I believe was close to bringing the walls down...very close.  Had Barr done his dang job, things would be a lot different right now.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.