Author Topic: Alaska Health Worker Hospitalized After Experiencing ‘Serious Reaction’ to Pfizer’s Coronavirus Vacc  (Read 1188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alaska Health Worker Hospitalized After Experiencing ‘Serious Reaction’ to Pfizer’s Coronavirus Vaccine

Hannah Bleau 16 Dec 2020

A health worker in Alaska experienced a “serious reaction” and was subsequently hospitalized after receiving a dose of Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine, which the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved last week, according to reports.

The worker had what the New York Times described as a “serious reaction” after receiving the vaccination and remained in the hospital as of Wednesday morning, according to the paper. The worker had “no history of drug allergies,” the Times reported, adding that it remains “unclear whether he or she suffered from other types of allergies, according to one person familiar with the case.”

This month, Britain’s National Health Service (NHS) confirmed that it was providing “resuscitation facilities” in vaccination centers following reports of two individuals experiencing anaphylactic reactions after receiving the vaccine. However, the two health care workers reportedly had histories of allergic reactions.

“Resuscitation facilities should be available at all times for all vaccinations. Vaccination should only be carried out in facilities where resuscitation measures are available,” the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said, offering “precautionary advice.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/16/alaska-health-worker-hospitalized-after-experiencing-serious-reaction-pfizers-coronavirus-vaccine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Ice Age Now by Robert 12/16/2020

Alaska healthcare worker with no history of drug allergies suffered serious reaction after getting coronavirus vaccine

Although she had no history of drug allergies, the woman suffered serious ‘anaphylactic-like’ reaction within minutes of getting Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine and required an overnight hospital stay.

A healthcare worker in Juneau, Alaska, suffered a severe allergic reaction within 10 minutes of receiving Pfizer Inc’s coronavirus vaccine on Tuesday.

The middle-aged worker had no history of allergies, but had an anaphylactic reaction that began 10 minutes after receiving the vaccine at Bartlett Regional Hospital in Juneau, Alaska, a hospital official said. She experienced a rash over her face and torso, shortness of breath and an elevated heart rate.

She remains stable in the ICU at Bartlett Regional Hospital and is expected to be discharged later on Wednesday.

It led the U.K.’s regulatory body to warn that anyone with severe allergic reactions to food or medicine not get the vaccine.

In Pfizer’s clinical trial, 137 people who were given the vaccine suffered allergic reactions as did 111 in the placebo group.

More: https://www.iceagenow.info/alaska-healthcare-worker-with-no-history-of-drug-allergies-suffered-serious-reaction-after-getting-coronavirus-vaccine/#more-34000

Offline thackney

...suffered allergic reactions as did 111 in the placebo group....

I am trying to understand that those.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I am trying to understand that those.

It makes you wonder, is it caused by the vaccine or by a carrier that the vaccine is mixed in.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ice Age Now by Robert 12/16/2020

Alaska healthcare worker with no history of drug allergies suffered serious reaction after getting coronavirus vaccine

Although she had no history of drug allergies, the woman suffered serious ‘anaphylactic-like’ reaction within minutes of getting Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine and required an overnight hospital stay.

A healthcare worker in Juneau, Alaska, suffered a severe allergic reaction within 10 minutes of receiving Pfizer Inc’s coronavirus vaccine on Tuesday.

The middle-aged worker had no history of allergies, but had an anaphylactic reaction that began 10 minutes after receiving the vaccine at Bartlett Regional Hospital in Juneau, Alaska, a hospital official said. She experienced a rash over her face and torso, shortness of breath and an elevated heart rate.

She remains stable in the ICU at Bartlett Regional Hospital and is expected to be discharged later on Wednesday.

It led the U.K.’s regulatory body to warn that anyone with severe allergic reactions to food or medicine not get the vaccine.

In Pfizer’s clinical trial, 137 people who were given the vaccine suffered allergic reactions as did 111 in the placebo group.

More: https://www.iceagenow.info/alaska-healthcare-worker-with-no-history-of-drug-allergies-suffered-serious-reaction-after-getting-coronavirus-vaccine/#more-34000

Anyone with severe food allergies or medications is a pretty broad spectrum -- would an allergy to shellfish be included?  Peanuts? Reactions to certain antibiotics?  What about reactions to other vaccines??  I'd say that this would eliminate a lot of people. The concern here is that she had not prior drug allergies, yet still had a negative reaction.

I've had a reaction to a certain class of antibiotics and one flu vaccine.  More reason for me not to get this vaccine.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline PeteS in CA

Anyone with severe food allergies or medications is a pretty broad spectrum -- would an allergy to shellfish be included?  Peanuts? Reactions to certain antibiotics?  What about reactions to other vaccines??  I'd say that this would eliminate a lot of people. The concern here is that she had not prior drug allergies, yet still had a negative reaction.

I've had a reaction to a certain class of antibiotics and one flu vaccine.  More reason for me not to get this vaccine.

I posted this in the thread about the UK's guidance:

I don't know what the protocol was for the UK study, but the FDA's protocol, https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728?term=NCT04368728&draw=2&rank=1 , had in its list of exclusions:

History of severe adverse reaction associated with a vaccine and/or severe allergic reaction (eg, anaphylaxis) to any component of the study intervention(s).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I posted this in the thread about the UK's guidance:

I took a look at the information -- 2/3 out of the first 360 people had adverse side affects.  They listed a percentage of participants had systemic events ... again 2/3 out of 360 people.  The study then lists 2/3 of 6,000 had systemic events.

IMO 2/3 is a lot of people!  That's more than 1/2. 

2/3 seems to be the magic number of people displaying side affects regardless of low dose, mid dose or high dose.

My question is how many of these people would have remained asymptomatic even if exposed to the virus?

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see a more definitive list of people who shouldn't get the vaccine.  Allergies are pretty common in a lot of people and adverse reactions to medications could mean a lot of things; soreness, joint paint, decreased liver or kidney function, hospitalization, etc. 

Also I keep in mind all the meds that are advertised and their numerous side affects and how they went through the normal testing protocols to get approved. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline thackney

It makes you wonder, is it caused by the vaccine or by a carrier that the vaccine is mixed in.

Those people did not get the vaccine.  They got the placebo.  Psychosomatic reaction?

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Those people did not get the vaccine.  They got the placebo.  Psychosomatic reaction?

Could be the same carrier minus the vaccine.

Offline PeteS in CA

IIRC, AstraZeneca vaccine trial in the UK used a commonly used meningitis vaccine for the placebo group.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online rustynail

Tennessee Nurse Passes Out On Camera Minutes After Taking COVID-19 Vaccine

Critical care nurse Tiffany Dover at CHI Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga was having a lucid discussion with WRCBtv following her vaccination, when she became visibly impaired - holding her hand to her head and swaying. She then apologized to the news crew, turned away from the camera, and fainted.         

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/tennessee-nurse-passes-out-front-news-crew-minutes-after-taking-covid-19-vaccine

Offline The_Reader_David

Yes, but the placebo was most likely the same fluid used to carry the mRNA, the active part of the vaccine, just without the mRNA, and it's likely that fluid, whatever it is (probably not just normal saline), rather than the mRNA, to which people are having an allergic reaction.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline PeteS in CA

Tennessee Nurse Passes Out On Camera Minutes After Taking COVID-19 Vaccine

Critical care nurse Tiffany Dover at CHI Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga was having a lucid discussion with WRCBtv following her vaccination, when she became visibly impaired - holding her hand to her head and swaying. She then apologized to the news crew, turned away from the camera, and fainted.         

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/tennessee-nurse-passes-out-front-news-crew-minutes-after-taking-covid-19-vaccine

https://newschannel9.com/news/coronavirus/first-frontline-workers-in-chattanooga-get-covid-19-vaccine-thursday

First frontline workers in Chattanooga get COVID-19 vaccine Thursday

During our livestream of the vaccinations at CHI Memorial, Nurse Manager Tiffany Dover while speaking to the media about receiving the vaccine mentioned she started feeling dizzy. She fainted, but thankfully one of the doctors behind her caught her.

"It just hit me all of the sudden, I could feel it coming on. I felt a little disoriented but I feel fine now, and the pain in my arm is gone," Dover said.

Dover soon recovered, and minutes later was able to get up and speak with us on camera again. The doctors there at CHI Memorial said this is not related to the ingredients in the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.

Dover also told us she has a condition where she often faints when she feels pain, so this wasn't a surprise to her that it happened. Stephanie LaChance spoke with her about the experience:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm trying to understand why anyone needs to be vaccinated to protect them from something which has a 99+% recovery rate.  The logic escapes me.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline thackney

I'm trying to understand why anyone needs to be vaccinated to protect them from something which has a 99+% recovery rate.  The logic escapes me.

Because death is not the only possible bad outcome.  My boss's son (age 26, good health) caught covid a few months ago.  He was out of work for nearly 6 weeks, spent a week in ICU.  Even a positive test with no symptoms can be a major hassle with required quarantine.   Add to that the possibility of passing it on to someone you care about that does have a severe or fatal reaction, like my 95 year old father-in-law.

Seasonal flu has a smaller morality rate and many people routinely get that vaccine, like I do.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 02:54:22 pm by thackney »

Offline PeteS in CA

Because death is not the only possible bad outcome.  My boss's son (age 26, good health) caught covid a few months ago.  He was out of work for nearly 6 weeks, spent a week in ICU.  ...

One of my kids' coworkers had and recovered from Covid. The person's (interrelated) senses of smell and taste have not returned to normal, even a couple of months later.

A FB Friend and his wife both had Covid. His was relatively mild. She had to be put on a ventilator. She has since been taken off the ventilator - she has "recovered" - but her mental state is not. She will be transferred to a SNF for further therapy. IOW, long hospital stay followed by an extended SNF stay plus therapy that may extend beyond that.

I doubt the post to which you replied was looking for an explanation. It's a common meme that is designed to shut down discussion.

Offline LegalAmerican

Did not receive the placebo?  There is a thought.  I don't trust any of it. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Because death is not the only possible bad outcome.  My boss's son (age 26, good health) caught covid a few months ago.  He was out of work for nearly 6 weeks, spent a week in ICU.  Even a positive test with no symptoms can be a major hassle with required quarantine.   Add to that the possibility of passing it on to someone you care about that does have a severe or fatal reaction, like my 95 year old father-in-law.

Seasonal flu has a smaller morality rate and many people routinely get that vaccine, like I do.

Seasonal flu, has about 30 K. death rate a year. Diabetes has ONE MILLION 500 THOUSAND deaths A YEAR.   Covid has, about 10,000 so far from CDC.   Malpractice deaths about 200,000 a year.  COVID has 99.6 % survival rate.

Sorry about your boss's son.  "Bad" immune system?  We don't know, his real HEALTH STATUS.  Drug user?

Offline PeteS in CA

@LegalAmerican, if you're going to use the Covid-only deaths numbers then you should use flu-only death numbers. The comparison you posted is an apple-bananas comparison.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Certain people have susecptability to allegeries more than others.  Probablly should be some kind of standby Epi-pen warning for those in that category.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.