Author Topic: BREAKING REPORT: President Trump is expected to pardon WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.  (Read 988 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 BREAKING REPORT: President Trump is expected to pardon WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

just breaking more info to follow
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bad move...
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Bad move...
I realize much of what this guy did endangered our intelligence assets. But on the other hand I’m extremely interested to hear what he has to say about the deep state. Perhaps on the whole his voice at this point will be a net positive.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He might not hang himself either.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I realize much of what this guy did endangered our intelligence assets. But on the other hand I’m extremely interested to hear what he has to say about the deep state. Perhaps on the whole his voice at this point will be a net positive.

You realize the precedent setting this does though. Future Assanges may now flip the switch, knowing they may get off, based on which way the political winds are blowing.

No telling how many in the intelligence community who were just doing their jobs died because of his activities.  No way does any still undeterimed Deep State unveiling outweigh that.

I might be in minority on this matter, but I still consider him a traitor, and should be dealt with that way accordingly.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 05:07:49 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

You realize the precedent setting this does though. Future Assanges may now flip the switch, knowing they may get off, based on which way the political winds are blowing.

No telling how many in the intelligence community who were just doing their jobs died because of his activities.  No way does any still undeterimed Deep State unveiling outweigh that.

I might be in minority on this matter, but I still consider him a traitor, and should be dealt with that way accordingly.
"I might be in minority on this matter, but I still consider him a traitor, and should be dealt with that way accordingly."

:thumbsup:

Offline dancer

I keep going back and forth on Julian.  He pulled back the curtain and gave us a glimpse of the real dealings these dirtbags engaged in.  Wikileaks is a researcher's dream come true.  On the other hand, that info endangered so many operatives who gave us critical info on our enemies.  Sad.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"I might be in minority on this matter, but I still consider him a traitor, and should be dealt with that way accordingly."

:thumbsup:

I think "Bradley" Whatizname is a bigger traitor.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Yeah, I know. But I consider a great many people in DC traitors who have cost lives as well, who not only will never face justice for their treachery, but are becoming very wealthy. Perhaps Assange has something on them.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I am all for it. The good, the bad, the ugly.

If there wasn't so much corruption and people not doing their jobs Assange and Snowden wouldn't be a need.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Tucker Carlson Defends Julian Assange’s Journalism as Pardon Campaign Grows

and IMO Carlson doesn't even bat 1.000

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Is Assange an American citizen? He was born in Australia.

If not, how can the president "pardon" him?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

No charges. He is a wanted man.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

If he's wanted for US Federal crimes, then Trump can Pardon him from those crimes.  If France wants him, that's another matter.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline The_Reader_David

Are you suggesting Assange has betrayed his natural loyalty to Her Majesty, Elizabeth, Queen-in-Right-of-Australia?

Assange is an Australian citizen, whose supposed crimes were all actions taken outside the United States.  That the U.S. government seeks to prosecute him establishes a precedent that we should reject, since the same precedent could be used by hostile powers like China and Iran to charge Americans in the U.S with "crimes".
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Are you suggesting Assange has betrayed his natural loyalty to Her Majesty, Elizabeth, Queen-in-Right-of-Australia?

Assange is an Australian citizen, whose supposed crimes were all actions taken outside the United States.  That the U.S. government seeks to prosecute him establishes a precedent that we should reject, since the same precedent could be used by hostile powers like China and Iran to charge Americans in the U.S with "crimes".

Alright....  Outside the jurisdictional quagmire surrounding this case, just how do you suggest dealing with an individual who sells(?) western intelligence secrets, which very likely got intellegence agents killed?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Alright....  Outside the jurisdictional quagmire surrounding this case, just how do you suggest dealing with an individual who sells(?) western intelligence secrets, which very likely got intellegence agents killed?
You mean like Madelline Albright's "lost" laptop?
All the corrupt need to do is 'Classify" their actions, and those who blow the whistle can be branded traitors. Use the intelligence agencies to do the dirty work, and exposure will mean assets good and bad get the light shone upon them. How else can the rogue agencies and assets be exposed? And with the people working this system, how do we know the agents who got killed weren't whistleblowers who never got a note out?
The Clintons have sold a lot more, for a lot more.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online dfwgator

"Our" assets or the Deep State's assets?