Author Topic: San Francisco to rename Abraham Lincoln High School because former president did not demonstrate tha  (Read 1540 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
A San Francisco district is planning to rename a school named after Abraham Lincoln because the former president did not demonstrate that 'black lives mattered to him'.

The president, who is often held up as an American hero for abolishing slavery, is just one of 44 historical figures soon to have their names scratched off schools within the San Francisco Unified School District.

Other names include George Washington, Herbert Hoover and Senator Dianne Feinstein, whose name will be stripped from the Dianne Feinstein Elementary School for allowing the Confederate flag to fly outside City Hall back in 1984 when she was mayor. 

<snip>

The district's renaming committee decided Lincoln is not worthy of keeping his name on Abraham Lincoln High School because 'the majority of his policies proved to be detrimental to [Native Americans].' 

'Abraham Lincoln is not seen as much of a hero at all among many American Indian Nations and Native peoples of the United States, as the majority of his policies proved to be detrimental to them,' the committee meeting notes state.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9055391/San-Francisco-rename-Lincoln-High-School-didnt-black-lives-mattered-him.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Just rename them all to Malcom- XLax I -XLIV
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just rename them all to Malcom- XLax I -XLIV

May as well.  They have to reflect their new heroes right?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Posible replacement names are:

Talcum X
Jess La Bombalera
Rachel Anne Dolezal/ Nkechi Amare Diallo
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online cato potatoe

How could one live as an open conservative in that town?  There must be discrimination at every turn.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
How could one live as an open conservative in that town?  There must be discrimination at every turn.

We have friends that live in San Ramon just outside of SF.  It's almost like they've just resigned themselves to the stupidity.  We've done everything but beg them to move someplace like where my wife and I are (Kentucky).  What he makes as an architect/contractor would allow them to live much better life and in a much more free part of the country than where they are trapped now.

Offline libertybele

A San Francisco district is planning to rename a school named after Abraham Lincoln because the former president did not demonstrate that 'black lives mattered to him'.

The president, who is often held up as an American hero for abolishing slavery, is just one of 44 historical figures soon to have their names scratched off schools within the San Francisco Unified School District.

Other names include George Washington, Herbert Hoover and Senator Dianne Feinstein, whose name will be stripped from the Dianne Feinstein Elementary School for allowing the Confederate flag to fly outside City Hall back in 1984 when she was mayor. 

<snip>

The district's renaming committee decided Lincoln is not worthy of keeping his name on Abraham Lincoln High School because 'the majority of his policies proved to be detrimental to [Native Americans].' 

'Abraham Lincoln is not seen as much of a hero at all among many American Indian Nations and Native peoples of the United States, as the majority of his policies proved to be detrimental to them,' the committee meeting notes state.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9055391/San-Francisco-rename-Lincoln-High-School-didnt-black-lives-mattered-him.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Obviously they missed the lesson on the "Emancipation Proclamation".  Idiots!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And on the heels of Honest Abe getting the short shrift comes this:

Teachers’ union adopts ‘Black Lives Matter at School’ resolution calling for ‘disrupting the … nuclear family’

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/12/15/teachers-union-adopts-black-lives-matter-at-school-resolution-calling-for-disrupting-the-nuclear-family/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We have friends that live in San Ramon just outside of SF.  It's almost like they've just resigned themselves to the stupidity.  We've done everything but beg them to move someplace like where my wife and I are (Kentucky).  What he makes as an architect/contractor would allow them to live much better life and in a much more free part of the country than where they are trapped now.

Back in the day we called San Ramone...San Remote
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

He commutes into SF (or he used to anyway) for his job.  I think the only reason they stay there is because of her mom.

Offline skeeter

San Bruno, just outside of San Francisco. San Ramon, San Remote. East bay is the east bay.

Offline mountaineer

San Francisco to rename Abraham Lincoln High School because 'black lives didn't matter to him'
San Francisco is renaming the Abraham Lincoln High School because they claimed that black lives did not matter to him. Lincoln is the president who freed African Americans from enslavement.
Libby Emmons
December 15, 2020 3:37 PM
San Francisco Unified School District is renaming the Abraham Lincoln High School because they claimed that black lives did not matter to him. Lincoln is the president who freed African Americans from enslavement.

Stating that Lincoln "did not demonstrate that 'black lives mattered to him,'" the school district will be stripping the local high school of his name and legacy. While Lincoln undoubtedly is best known for freeing the slaves from bondage, San Francisco worries that Lincoln's approval of the Homestead Act and the Pacific Railway Act show that he didn't care about minorities.

The district said that Lincoln is an unworthy person to name a high school for because "the majority of his policies proved to be detrimental to [Native Americans]," according to the Daily Mail.

"Abraham Lincoln is not seen as much of a hero at all among many American Indian Nations and Native peoples of the United States," they said, "as the majority of his policies proved to be detrimental to them,' the committee meeting notes state." ...
The Post Millennial

Just shoot me now.  :crying:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

I hope they rename it after Woodrow Wilson or Orval Faubus or Richard Russell.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

I hope they rename it after Woodrow Wilson or Orval Faubus or Richard Russell.
Harvey Milk (although I suspect he already has several schools named after him).

Offline PeteS in CA

Harvey Milk (although I suspect he already has several schools named after him).

No Harvey Milk High School on W'pedia's list of SF high schools. Jr. high or middle school might be more historically accurate to Milk's tastes, but W'pedia doesn't have lists of those.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

No Harvey Milk High School on W'pedia's list of SF high schools. Jr. high or middle school might be more historically accurate to Milk's tastes, but W'pedia doesn't have lists of those.
Color me shocked.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Deys agonna remame hit "SHAFT HIGH SCOOL",causen deys graduaite bad mofos.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Black lives do not matter to blacks, but the man that emancipated them did not support blacks.  Uggh!  Had Lincoln not existed, where would blacks be today?  I think it is a safe bet that they would NOT be where they are today.

Blacks owe a great deal to Lincoln, and this act is advancing the idea of idiocy.  Along the lines of hailing Margaret Sanger, yes that b*tch is in the Smithsonian as a civil rights leader.  No joke.  The very woman that could be called the mother of eugenics, the establishment of Planned Parenthood to control the undesirables(which includes people of color!!!!), and she is in the Civil Rights section of the Smithsonian.  Obama and Clinton both sang her praises.

But hey, let's get rid of that rotten Lincoln.  Dumb f*&^s, every last person involved with BLM!!!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Wait, whoa, FULL STOP!!

If the war wasn't fought to free the slaves (otherwise, Lincoln wouldn't have caird about people of color) Then why did 600,000 Americans die?

Southern boys know... :pop41:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
How about naming it after Margaret Sanger, who is actually in the Smithsonian Civil Rights section as a civil rights leader.  Yes, it is true.

I listened to a black minister who led a group of black ministers to complain back when Obama was singing her praises, and a bust of her was in the Civil Rights section of the Smithsonian.

Offline Smokin Joe

How about naming it after Margaret Sanger, who is actually in the Smithsonian Civil Rights section as a civil rights leader.  Yes, it is true.

I listened to a black minister who led a group of black ministers to complain back when Obama was singing her praises, and a bust of her was in the Civil Rights section of the Smithsonian.
Well, Sanger's fondness for eugenics has certainly influenced the wholesale slaughter of babies of color in abortuaries all over.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Obviously they missed the lesson on the "Emancipation Proclamation".  Idiots!

Or that he took a bullet to the head from Confederate sympathizer John Wilkes Booth for freeing the slaves.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

Or that he took a bullet to the head from Confederate sympathizer John Wilkes Booth for freeing the slaves.
Booth didn't mention slaves, but he is reputed to have said "Sic semper tyrannis" (not only the motto of Virginia, but translated, "Thus always to tyrants".

From the POV of many Southerners, whether or not they owned slaves, with the words fresh in their minds of the Declaration (....That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. )  the man most responsible for the forcible subjugation, destruction, looting, and military conquest of their homelands in the name of "unity" was, indeed, a tyrant.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wait, whoa, FULL STOP!!

If the war wasn't fought to free the slaves (otherwise, Lincoln wouldn't have caird about people of color) Then why did 600,000 Americans die?

Southern boys know... :pop41:

@Smokin Joe

Yup!

It was never about slavery to start with. It was about protecting the profits of yankee and European banking families with banks in NY.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

HorseHillary! He was shot for making war on the south,and completely devestating the economy by allowing Union carpet baggers to come in and steal everything in sight for back taxes.