Author Topic: Bill de Blasio Will Ride Subway to Show It’s ‘Safe’ as Restaurants Remain Shuttered  (Read 253 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill de Blasio Will Ride Subway to Show It’s ‘Safe’ as Restaurants Remain Shuttered

Hannah Bleau 15 Dec 2020

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) promised to ride the subway to demonstrate that it is “safe” and encourage others to do so as restaurants in his city remain largely shuttered over the spread of the Chinese coronavirus, despite the fact that less than two percent of all cases are traced back to restaurants.

Speaking to a Streetsblog reporter, the Democrat mayor accepted what has been dubbed the “Streetsblog challenge.”

“I agree with you that it is important to let people know the subways are safe,” de Blasio said. “I like the idea of having a period of time to really emphasize to people that they’re safe by being out there, so I accept that good idea.”

“We will figure out when the right time to do it is, and we will invite you along,” he told the reporter.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/12/15/bill-de-blasio-will-ride-subway-show-its-safe-restaurants-remain-shuttered/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34