Author Topic: Boiling the Frog Slowly on Immigration. Biden's unraveling of border rules will be gradual but inexo  (Read 318 times)

rangerrebew

Boiling the Frog Slowly on Immigration
Biden's unraveling of border rules will be gradual but inexorable.
By Mark Krikorian on December 15, 2020

President-Elect Joe Biden has pledged to reverse the immigration policies implemented by the Trump administration. His campaign site's immigration page says he will "take urgent action to undo Trump's damage and reclaim America's values." As Rich Lowry has written, "Biden will move on all fronts to loosen immigration controls."

As this won't be done all at once, Biden will do his best to try to hide the politically explosive consequences from public view. The new administration will likely fail to mask the fallout of Biden's immigration pledges, but he has the Top Men in the anti-borders brain trust working on the problem.

The Biden team and its allies are aware of the political danger inherent in its immigration promises. The Migration Policy Institute, for instance, a Biden-friendly think tank in Washington, wrote concerning one such border-related promise: "Even though the Biden administration could immediately lift the public-health order, doing so without having a considered new policy in place could quickly stoke major new flows at the border. Chaotic scenes of arrivals, as occurred in 2019 under the Trump administration, could narrow Biden's political maneuvering room on immigration."

https://cis.org/Krikorian/Boiling-Frog-Slowly-Immigration

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, Biteme won't have to worry about a team of Federal Judges lined up to overturn his EOs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Traitor Joe will undo anything Trump did quickly.  I fully expect him to throw America in the deep end of the pool, not ever having swam before.

We will all know the great success of his policies as we see the unemployment rate of USA citizens climb through the roof and back to the Obama New Normal numbers.  Worse actually, for the caravans will start back up and idiot Biden will roll the red carpet out as they hit our borders.  Legal fees for illegals will go through the roof!  Got to roll that red carpet to citizenship, free everything, etc.  Wall St. will applaud this bullsh*t, and when the economy falls apart like a cheap suit, I can't wait to watch these b*st*rds scramble.  It will be like the Titanic, going down with no lifeboats.

USA citizen blue collar workers get displaced by illegal invading aliens, and USA citizens that are white collar get further displaced by higher numbers of H1-b Visa workers.  American citizens become the untouchables of America.  They are just so damn costly, you know.  And they are clearly expendable.

If I renounce my citizenship, can I come back as an illegal with all expenses paid?  Just asking.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 09:46:04 am by jafo2010 »