Author Topic: NY data lists restaurants as low coronavirus risk. Owners ask: Then why is Cuomo killing us?  (Read 399 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

NY data lists restaurants as low coronavirus risk. Owners ask: Then why is Cuomo killing us?

https://www.syracuse.com/restaurants/2020/12/cny-restaurants-angry-as-new-data-seems-to-show-low-risk-of-coronavirus-exposure.html

Syracuse, N.Y. — Restaurants and bars across New York have been shut down, threatened with fines, and generally put under various heavy and ever-changing restrictions since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic in March.

Most complied, while some are giving up and closing either temporarily or permanently, as Gov. Andrew Cuomo and other officials repeatedly warn that dining out is a significant contributor to the spread of the virus.

Then on Friday, Cuomo produced a chart showing the risks of coronavirus exposure due to various activities, covering the period of September, October and November, when cases numbers began to escalate.

Topping the list (see below) was “household/social gatherings,” linked to 73.8% of the exposures. Health-care delivery was a distant second at 7.8%. It was followed by college students and education workers.

Further down, at No. 5, “restaurants & bars” were linked to 1.4% of exposures.

The chart in the article:

I would love to see a similar chart for California. I suspect it's similar.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Personally I gave up thinking a long time ago

Now I think my mantra will be “who is John Galt”
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 02:05:49 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Gefn:
Correct your mantra.
It is: "WHO is John Galt?"

BTW, the three-film production of "Atlas Shrugged" can be found on the net in 1080p, if you "know where to look"...  ;)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Gefn:
Correct your mantra.
It is: "WHO is John Galt?"

BTW, the three-film production of "Atlas Shrugged" can be found on the net in 1080p, if you "know where to look"...  ;)

You are right, I’m getting dumber as quarantine is going on and I should have caught that error as soon as I typed it. Damn it!

But, not only who he is, we know now, I want him to come for us! Well, he’s inside all of us. We need to make our own Galt’s Gulch.
@Fishrrman
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 02:10:55 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️