Author Topic: Trump’s Coronavirus Vaccine Timeline Vindicated, Corporate Media Hardest Hit  (Read 96 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Trump’s Coronavirus Vaccine Timeline Vindicated, Corporate Media Hardest Hit

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/12/trumps-coronavirus-vaccine-timeline-vindicated-corporate-media-hardest-hit/

“But experts say that the development, testing and production of a vaccine for the public is still at least 12 to 18 months off, and that anything less would be a medical miracle,” NBC News reported in a May fact check.

As I read today about how the first truckloads of the Pfizer Wuhan coronavirus vaccine were rolled out this morning for delivery and distribution to frontline healthcare workers and nursing homes, my thoughts turned to the media’s/left’s eight-months-long effort to undercut President Trump’s claims on various treatments for the virus as well as his touting of an accelerated vaccine timeline.
The media “fact checks” on a fast-tracked vaccine for the virus started in early March, with the Washington Post citing two “medical experts,” with one of them being National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Fauci, shooting down the possibility of a vaccine being available before the end of the year:

Fauci said vaccine candidates will “likely go into clinical trials in a phase one study within about two months or maybe even six weeks. That would be a record. ...
While Trump didn’t have a crystal ball to be able to know exactly when the vaccine would be ready, he did appear to understand that putting intense amounts of public pressure on Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and others to keep their eye on the ball and get it done would aid in lighting the necessary fires that would ensure vaccine availability by the end of the year.
But what shouldn’t get lost in all the fanfare over the vaccine’s continued rollout in a possible Biden-Harris administration is just who had a major hand in expediting the process from the very start via a targeted public relations campaign. Hint: It wasn’t Biden and Harris. It was the guy who the media and Democrats repeatedly said couldn’t get it done.

Depending on when in "early March" Dr. Fauci gave his "two months or maybe even six weeks", Moderna had already delivered samples for Phase I testing to the FDA a week or two previous, and Phase I testing began a week or two after. Given the timings, it can't even be said that Dr. Fauci's prediction didn't age well.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.