Author Topic: Covid-19 now kills more than 1 American every minute. And the rate keeps accelerating as the death t  (Read 2076 times)

Offline skeeter

More Covid-related deaths.Full story at NY Post

This 'pandemic' is poison to this society, and not in the way we've been led to believe.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Bookmark 🔖
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Knox27

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e2.htm
Let's toss in some contributing factors.

If you had a heart attack on the streets in NYC and coded,you were under orders as EMS to not resuscitate the victim. I doubt the number of people who died thus is readily available, and I'm not sure how many other jurisdictions followed the same practice. Under ordinary circumstances, with a prompt response time, the victim would have been resuscitated if possible, and that increases chances of survival significantly.

How many people have not been diagnosed with other conditions which proved lethal because of online or over the phone doctoring during the pandemic.

How many who lost their insurance with their jobs during lockdowns went without vital medication?

How many others did not seek medical care for conditions that proved to be lethal or which advanced while they did not get that medical care to the point of mortality, especially but not limited to cancer, diabetes, and heart conditions?

For non-covid patients, medical care has degenerated immeasurably, partly because with job loss people lost insurance, partly because of the emphasis on COVID to the detriment of other diseases, and partly from patients catching the disease in clinical situations. (I know of two people who were in hospital for other reasons who contracted COVID in the clinical setting, one of whom died from "COVID", although their other comorbidities would have been sufficient to kill them). 

So while COVID has indeed been the cause (or at least is blamed) for a large number of deaths, the response to and behaviour accorded by the pandemic has had a deleterious effect on other areas of medical care and emergency response, and as such, there are more deaths. Note also, de-funding police has had an apparent effect on homicides in jurisdictions which have been notably soft on crime, not the least of which includes months of "peaceful" and destructive violent "protest" (and looting).

The other sad aspect of all this, the worst, aside perhaps from people generally being stressed to their individual breaking points and dealing with the degradation of health that goes with it, is the number of people who have been broken, spiritually, who see no light at the end of their particular tunnel, who give in to the temptation to quit life, after having seen all they own go down the tubes, the business they built over years, lifetimes destroyed by edicts from people who still get their paycheck while telling us "We are all in this together"; who don't worry about paying the bills, eating, and keeping their lights on because the rest of us are paying for that, and who conspicuously ignore the very edicts which destroyed those businesses, marriages, and lives.

I'm real glad the number jugglers at the CDC are having a good time playing with their data. Someone ought to be having some fun, after all. 

As for the people who have perpetrated this on the American People, I only pray that Almighty God rewards them as they so richly deserve.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

There's liars, damn liars, and statistics.  :shrug: *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Smokin Joe

There's liars, damn liars, and statistics.  :shrug: *****rollingeyes*****
A surge in deaths need not be from COVID itself, and I'd say it is likely at least half of that surge is due to COVID policy, not the disease.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I think now we know where the seasonal flu went  .....  :whistle:

Online roamer_1

A surge in deaths need not be from COVID itself, and I'd say it is likely at least half of that surge is due to COVID policy, not the disease.

:shrug: Even if it were all true, every bit of it, it is already proven they can't do a damn thing about it anyhow.

Online roamer_1

Ain't it amazing? Folks will swallow just about anything.

Look, you get beers ->  :beer:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ain't it amazing? Folks will swallow just about anything.

Look, you get beers ->  :beer:

888high58888

Offline Smokin Joe

Recalling the rhyme, mebbe it flu out..

There was a little girl, and she had a little bird,
And she called it by the pretty name of Enza;
But one day it flew away, but it didn't go to stay,
For when she raised the window, in-flu-Enza.

(1918 nursery rhyme)

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

‘White people dying will LEVEL the playing field’: Thread of CDC experts gives a TERRIFYING peek into government-run healthcare
Posted at 9:08 am on December 18, 2020 by Sam J.

The CDC at work. Imagine being so comfortable talking about old white people dying that you say these things in an interview with The New York Times.  ...
Jason Compson  @JCompson_III
Wow. In the @nytimes, a doctor explains why the CDC chose to de-emphasize the elderly, even though doing so would've saved lives:
"Older populations are whiter...Instead of giving add'l health benefits to those who already had them, we can start to level the playing field a bit"
1:06 AM · Dec 18, 2020
... Oh, it gets worse:
Jason Compson   @JCompson_III
Later in the piece another doctor, named Marc Lipsitch, explains that teachers should not be considered essential workers for the purpose of being given priority vaccines by the CDC because, and I quote, "they are often very white."
1:09 AM · Dec 18, 2020

Sam J. article at Twitchy
Relevant tweets at:

https://twitter.com/JCompson_III/status/1339814373121011712  in which Compson says:
So to sum up, in this single article by @JanHoffmanNYT, three experts--Schdmit, Lipsitch, and Gould-- say that more white people dying will "level the playing field", teachers are "too white" to deserve a vaccine, but that their "Black and Brown" students make them deserving.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

... Oh, it gets worse:  ...

Sam J. article at Twitchy
Relevant tweets at:

https://twitter.com/JCompson_III/status/1339814373121011712  in which Compson says:
Given the attitudes of leftists in charge and shifting demographics this was bound to happen. One day some bureaucratic whiz kid will decide we can balance the budget by cutting old white folks' Medicare & SSI entirely.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 02:37:12 pm by skeeter »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Recalling the rhyme, mebbe it flu out..

(1918 nursery rhyme)

@Smokin Joe

Ring around the Rosie also has an interesting history from the Black Plague. Kinda kool, really
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Ring around the Rosie also has an interesting history from the Black Plague. Kinda kool, really
Yes, it is. Schoolgirls jumping rope to a description of lesions (whether they knew it or not) harkens back to a tougher age...

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

I'm of the opinion that the vast majority of these claimed as "covid" are not...this is but one article that suggests hospitals get a lot of $$ for claiming covid vs. other causes.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/hospitals-medicare-patients-cost-coronavirus

If you want more of something,  subsidize it.

Online mountaineer

Chad Felix Greene @chadfelixg
Imagine all healthcare decisions being made through a filter of who 'deserves' it based on a complex algorithm of social and historical justice.
9:53 AM · Dec 18, 2020

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mike works pt as a Security Guard in the ER at our local hospital..he had the vaccine this morning... :scared smiley:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

From the NYT article I referenced above:

Be gone, whiteys!

Offline Smokin Joe

Be gone, whiteys!
Well, who saw that coming? (Nothing I didn't expect).

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

And if you want less of something, tax it.  Start taxing people who test positive for SARS-2, and you will see cases fall to zero.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Isn't the person at Pfizer who led the development of the covid vaccine old and white?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Mike works pt as a Security Guard in the ER at our local hospital..he had the vaccine this morning... :scared smiley:

Hoping that he will be fine.  Was he required to get the vaccine?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

And if you want less of something, tax it.  Start taxing people who test positive for SARS-2, and you will see cases fall to zero.

Like the old axiom:
“Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
          ***hair on fire       ***hair on fire                           ***hair on fire     ***hair on fire     ***hair on fire                 ***hair on fire                         ***hair on fire   ***hair on fire  ***hair on fire                   ***hair on fire             ***hair on fire                  ***hair on fire          ***hair on fire       ***hair on fire                           ***hair on fire     ***hair on fire     ***hair on fire                 ***hair on fire                         ***hair on fire   ***hair on fire  ***hair on fire                   ***hair on fire             ***hair on fire                  ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire       ***hair on fire                           ***hair on fire     ***hair on fire     ***hair on fire                 ***hair on fire                         ***hair on fire   ***hair on fire  ***hair on fire                   ***hair on fire             ***hair on fire                  ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire       ***hair on fire                           ***hair on fire     ***hair on fire     ***hair on fire                 ***hair on fire                         ***hair on fire   ***hair on fire  ***hair on fire                   ***hair on fire             ***hair on fire                  ***hair on fire     ***hair on fire       ***hair on fire                           ***hair on fire     ***hair on fire     ***hair on fire                 ***hair on fire                         ***hair on fire   ***hair on fire  ***hair on fire                   ***hair on fire             ***hair on fire                  ***hair on fire       ***hair on fire       ***hair on fire                           ***hair on fire     ***hair on fire     ***hair on fire                 ***hair on fire                         ***hair on fire   ***hair on fire  ***hair on fire                   ***hair on fire             ***hair on fire                  ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire       ***hair on fire                           ***hair on fire     ***hair on fire     ***hair on fire                 ***hair on fire                         ***hair on fire   ***hair on fire  ***hair on fire                   ***hair on fire             ***hair on fire                  ***hair on fire     
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: