Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Calls to ‘Abolish the Electoral College’ After Casting Electoral Vote for Joe Biden  (Read 266 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Calls to ‘Abolish the Electoral College’ After Casting Electoral Vote for Joe Biden

Hannah Bleau 14 Dec 2020

Former Trump challenger Hillary Clinton called to “abolish the Electoral College” on Monday after she, an elector, cast a vote for Joe Biden and Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA).

Electors across the country are meeting to cast their votes for the next President of the United States, formalizing the results of their respective states. Clinton, one of New York’s electors, posted a picture celebrating the fact that she cast her vote for Biden and Harris, though she also used the opportunity to call for the abolishment of the Electoral College.

“I believe we should abolish the Electoral College and select our president by the winner of the popular vote, same as every other office. But while it still exists, I was proud to cast my vote in New York for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris,” she said:

I believe we should abolish the Electoral College and select our president by the winner of the popular vote, same as every other office.

But while it still exists, I was proud to cast my vote in New York for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. pic.twitter.com/th9qebu9ka

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) December 14, 2020

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/14/hillary-clinton-calls-abolish-electoral-college-after-casting-electoral-vote-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Abolishing the Clintons would make a better world for US politics to move forward.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Abolishing the Clintons would make a better world for US politics to move forward.
:yowsa: :amen:
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline goatprairie

If they Dems won an election with less popular votes, they would be screaming to save the EC. World's biggest hypocrites.

Offline libertybele

So...Hillary finally speaks.  Count on the DEMS abolishing the electoral college.  They've been threatening to do so for awhile.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Is that her colostomy bag talking?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.