Author Topic: Tlaib: 'I Hope You Realize Just the Opportunity Here That Allah Has Given Us to Show the Power of Mu  (Read 320 times)

Offline libertybele

The power of Muslims, the power of the radical leftists, the power of the globalist and the demise of our Republic because of our corrupt judicial system.

Tlaib: 'I Hope You Realize Just the Opportunity Here That Allah Has Given Us to Show the Power of Muslims in Georgia’

Muslim leaders, including Reps. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), expressed the hope and expectation on Sunday that Muslim voters would be a deciding factor in the pivotal Senate runoff election in the state of Georgia early next month. The early voting period begins on Monday.

Participating in an online “vote-a-thon” co-hosted by the Georgia chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and Georgia Muslim Voter Project, Tlaib said: "I hope that you realize just the opportunity here that Allah has given us to show the power of Muslims in Georgia.”

“I want people to be like, oh my God, I didn’t even know Muslims are in Georgia,” she said. “Exactly! Because we’re going to show them in droves of numbers.”

“I want to, mash’allah [what Allah has willed] be able to say, ‘Look at the voting in these precincts and guess what? It was the Muslim vote that delivered Georgia,’ ” Tlaib said.......

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/patrick-goodenough/tlaib-i-hope-you-realize-just-opportunity-here-allah-has-given
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The mere fact this bitch is not in a federal prison for massive campaign finance money laundering is a true testament of the worthlessness of AG Barr.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.