Author Topic: Sidney Powell: Trump Could Trigger 2018 Executive Order on Foreign Election Interference  (Read 608 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sidney Powell: Trump Could Trigger 2018 Executive Order on Foreign Election Interference
By Jack Phillips and Jan Jekielek
December 13, 2020 Updated: December 14, 2020

Lawyer Sidney Powell asserted that due to alleged foreign interference in the Nov. 3 election, “it’s more than sufficient to trigger” President Donald Trump’s executive order on foreign interference issued in 2018.

In September 2018, Trump signed an executive order that says “not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election.”

Powell told The Epoch Times she believes that due to that executive order, it can give Trump “all kinds of power … to do everything from seize assets to freeze things, demand the impoundment of the machines,” referring to voting machines.

“Under the emergency powers, he could even appoint a special prosecutor to look into this, which is exactly what needs to happen,” Powell said. “Every machine, every voting machine in the country should be impounded right now. There’s frankly more than enough criminal probable cause to justify that, for anybody who’s willing to address the law and the facts purely on the basis of truth and not politics, or corporate greed, or global wealth.”

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/sidney-powell-trump-could-trigger-2018-executive-order-on-foreign-interference_3616680.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline The_Reader_David

Crawl back under your rock Sidney, and take your kraken with you.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline rustynail

Does he have the political capitol to do this?  Would the military support him? 

Offline libertybele

Does he have the political capitol to do this?  Would the military support him?

Did he not use the Emergency Powers Act to re-appropriate $$ to build the wall and tried to bypass Congress?

I'm not so sure Powell is correct; whether she is or not, the Trump "team" is quickly running out of time and IMHO SCOTUS has already made their decision and will rule against Trump regardless.

It's over. Joe/Kamel will be our next president.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

It's over. Joe/Kamel will be our next president.

What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me?
:raise hand:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Crawl back under your rock Sidney, and take your kraken with you.
Wow another KrackerHead :bash:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

The election is over.  Joe will be sworn in.

Yes, we need to get goin' now.  Question is which direction do we take?  Who will lead?

We have no recourse legally or at the ballot box -- those options are dead and along with that the GOP will quickly die.  Hanging on to a ship that has already sunk is futile.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.