Author Topic: Gleeful Bill Gates, Keep Restaurants and Bars Closed for Six Months, Allow Slow Return to New Normal  (Read 316 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gleeful Bill Gates, Keep Restaurants and Bars Closed for Six Months, Allow Slow Return to New Normal Activity in 2022
Posted on December 13, 2020 by sundance

The technocrats of modern globalism have a way of carrying inappropriate gleefulness as they laugh, smile and pontificate their detachment from life under their control.

Thus the ever present smirk, smile and laughter from Bill Gates as he describes how workers on Main Street USA must accept their economic destruction as part of their larger responsibility to the global community.  Don’t forget to wash your hands as you plate the Golden Sushi containing edible gold-leaf and precious pearls.  Smiles everyone, smiles.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/12/13/gleeful-bill-gates-keep-restaurants-and-bars-closed-for-six-months-allow-slow-return-to-new-normal-activity-in-2022/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Bill Gates could personally lessen the economic burden for tens of thousands of small business owners being impoverished by his pandemic if he'd bother dipping into his vast stores of wealth.

But don't hold your breath.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Gates can shove his liberal activism up his ass, and type Cntrl- Alt- Del.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bill Gates could personally lessen the economic burden for tens of thousands of small business owners being impoverished by his pandemic if he'd bother dipping into his vast stores of wealth.

But don't hold your breath.

He's a faux philantrophist,  so unless you are some 3rd world wealth redistribution target or NWO objective, you can hold your breath.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.