Author Topic: Obama’s cryptic comments on a ‘third term’ sets off firestorm of speculation  (Read 194 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama’s cryptic comments on a ‘third term’ sets off firestorm of speculation
December 14, 2020 | Robert Jonathan

Although U.S. presidents are limited to serving a maximum of two terms under the 22nd amendment of the U.S. Constitution, Barack Obama shared some possibly revealing thoughts about a theoretical scenario for remaining in power beyond eight years.

“I used to say if I can make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a front-man or front-woman, and they had an earpiece in, and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff, and I could sort of deliver the lines, but somebody else was doing all the talking and ceremony, I’d be fine with that,” Obama remarked about perhaps a stealth third term to a fawning Stephen Colbert on CBS’s The Late Show.

Obama may have been just joking, although it seems that both Obama and Joe Biden may have an affinity for hanging out in the basement. Recall that controversy also emerged during the 2020 debates about whether Biden was wearing an earpiece.

On a more serious note, Biden is already facing criticism that his  initial cabinet choices are Obama retreads. As things stand now, Biden’s inner circle, however that is defined, rather than the ex-VP himself, appear to be doing all the decision-making, so the front-man appellation may apply.

Moreover, with Obama being so heavily dependent on a teleprompter during his presidency, it may seem ironic to some people that he would envision providing a script for someone else to deliver.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/12/14/obamas-cryptic-comments-on-a-third-term-sets-off-firestorm-of-speculation-1005636/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 14, 2020
Obama lets the cat out of the bag: He's got plans to make Joe Biden his stooge
By Monica Showalter

Joe Biden, who couldn't even get President Obama's endorsement during the primaries, now has word that Obama may well use him as his marionette stooge for what's in fact a third Obama term.

He's not even trying to hide it.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/obama_lets_the_cat_out_of_the_bag_hes_got_plans_to_make_joe_biden_his_stooge.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Explains why so many former Obama staff members are rerunning to the WH and the Pentagon.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!