Author Topic: Bill Gates: ‘Sadly, It Is Appropriate’ to Close Down Bars and Restaurants for This Next COVID Wave  (Read 336 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Gates: ‘Sadly, It Is Appropriate’ to Close Down Bars and Restaurants for This Next COVID Wave
‘So, you know, trade-offs will have to be made’
Dec 13, 2020 3:30 PM
By Grabien Staff

RUSH TRANSCRIPT:

TAPPER: “30 million of California are under brand-new stay-at-home orders as hospitals there risk being overwhelmed. There are a lot of governors who oppose bringing back these lockdown orders and forcing businesses to close. What do you think? Do you think more states need to consider taking that kind of drastic action and the kind of drastic action we saw when the pandemic first began, or can there be a more nuance approach?”

GATES: “Well, certainly mask wearing has essentially no downside. They are not expensive. Bars and restaurants, in most of the country, will be closed as we go into this wave and I think, sadly, that is appropriate. Depending on how severe it is, the decision about schools is much more complicated because they are — the benefits are pretty high, the amount of transmission is not the same as in restaurants and bars. So, you know, tradeoffs will have to be made, but the next four to six months really call on us to do our best because we can see that this will end and you don’t want, you know, somebody you love to be the last to die of Coronavirus.”

TAPPER: “When do you think life will fully return to what we thought of as normal back in January? No masks, no social distancing, no other protective measures necessary.”

https://news.grabien.com/story-bill-gates-sadly-it-appropriate-close-down-bars-and-restaura

Online libertybele

Bill Gates the physician, epidemiologist, health official?  Just who in the heck does he think he is besides a god? He's now an authority on if the country should be closed down?

He's part of this whole charade and has also advocated microchipping our children and society. (The mark of the Beast).

When you are vaccinated, the vaccine normally is administered into the muscle --- so IMHO there is every opportunity for chipping if you receive the COVID vaccine.  I believe that they have the technology to make a chip (thank you Bill Gates) small enough that people won't be able to feel the chip. 

I still firmly say, "no" I will not get the vaccine; a vaccine that has been rushed through all testing and normal protocols.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1118997/
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 01:31:19 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Bill Gates the physician, epidemiologist, health official?  Just who in the heck does he think he is besides a god? He's now an authority on if the country should be closed down?

He's part of this whole charade and has also advocated microchipping our children and society. (The mark of the Beast).

When you are vaccinated, the vaccine normally is administered into the muscle --- so IMHO there is every opportunity for chipping if you receive the COVID vaccine.  I believe that they have the technology to make a chip (thank you Bill Gates) small enough that people won't be able to feel the chip. 

I still firmly say, "no" I will not get the vaccine; a vaccine that has been rushed through all testing and normal protocols.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1118997/
One downside of the Trump era is every billionaire now thinks he's fit to lead.

Online mountaineer

Sadly, Bill Gates' head is ... well, nowhere to be found.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org