Author Topic: Former aide says Cuomo sexually harassed her 'for years'  (Read 371 times)

rangerrebew

Former aide says Cuomo sexually harassed her 'for years'
« on: December 14, 2020, 12:08:45 pm »
Former aide says Cuomo sexually harassed her 'for years'
Lindsey Boylan, a Democratic candidate for Manhattan borough president, says, 'I *know* I am not the only woman'
By Evie Fordham | Fox News

New York City politico Lindsey Boylan alleged on Twitter Sunday that New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo "sexually harassed me for years."

Boylan, who describes herself as a progressive on her Twitter account, worked for the governor's administration from 2015 to 2018, according to her LinkedIn profile.

She worked for Empire State Development, the state's economic development public-benefit organization, until March 2018, when she became deputy secretary for economic development and special adviser to Cuomo.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/andrew-cuomo-sexual-harassment-accusation-former-aide-boylan

rangerrebew

Re: Former aide says Cuomo sexually harassed her 'for years'
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2020, 12:12:10 pm »
I have no idea whether he is guilty or not, BUT ACCORDING TO DEMOCRATS at the time of the Justice Kavanaugh hearings  argued that to be accused was enough to confirm guilt.  So, I guess, he's guilty by standards set by democrats. :tongue2:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2020, 08:12:36 pm »
I have less than zero love for Goobernor Cuomo, but letting it go on for years and being vague about what "it" was are substantial reasons for doubt. She may be a political climber trying to exploit victim status. But it's Blue-on-Blue, so :pop41: .
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 09:33:05 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2020, 08:20:06 pm »
   TTIUWP:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2020, 08:23:20 pm »
Just an excuse for the dims to deep 6 an AG candidate who is a murderer of nursing home elderly via his COVID-19 policies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2020, 08:29:24 pm »
So we have an alleged hetero who wears nipple piercings hitting on chicks?  People are shocked and confused all over Greenwich Village. :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: