Author Topic: Debra Messing Lobs Gay Insult at Trump: I Hope You Become ‘the Most Popular Boyfriend’ in Prison  (Read 337 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Debra Messing Lobs Gay Insult at Trump: I Hope You Become ‘the Most Popular Boyfriend’ in Prison

David Ng 12 Dec 2020

Will & Grace star and LGBTQ advocate Debra Messing aimed a gay insult at President Donald Trump in a recent tweet, saying that she hopes he goes to jail where he will become “the most popular boyfriend” among the inmates.

Debra Messing also gushed over German chancellor Angela Merkel, praising her lockdown policies as Germany faces surging coronavirus cases.

In a recent tweet, the Emmy-winning Hollywood star described President Trump as “weak, scared, stupid, inept, negligent, vindictive, narcissistic, criminal.”

She added: “I hope you live a long life in prison where you become the most popular boyfriend to the all inmates.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/12/12/debra-messing-lobs-gay-insult-at-trump-i-hope-you-become-the-most-popular-boyfriend-in-prison/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Democrats are by far the most hate-filled mean-spirited people on the planet.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Democrats are by far the most hate-filled mean-spirited people on the planet.
The untalented hack and her castmates appear to have only two loves in their lives, animals and hating Conservatives.