Author Topic: Antifa Allegedly Stabs 4 Trump Supporters in Washington, D.C  (Read 454 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Antifa Allegedly Stabs 4 Trump Supporters in Washington, D.C
« on: December 13, 2020, 03:09:11 pm »
WATCH: Antifa Allegedly Stabs 4 Trump Supporters in Washington, D.C

Bob Price and Lana Shadwick 12 Dec 2020

Tweeted videos show an Antifa protester allegedly stabbing Trump supporters in Washington, D.C., on Saturday night. Additional videos show the man being captured by police after the Trump supporters retaliated and took him to the ground. Reports indicate four stabbing victims were transported to local hospitals.

A pair of videos tweeted by Mauro Gomez reportedly shows a “BLM/Antifa allegedly stabs 2 Trump supporters.”

MORE W/VIDEOS
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/12/12/watch-antifa-allegedly-stabs-2-trump-supporters-in-washington-d-c/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Antifa Allegedly Stabs 4 Trump Supporters in Washington, D.C
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 03:16:10 pm »
I watched some of the live feed last night of the protests, and I was digusted that the DC Police basically contained Trump supporters in about a 3 or 4 block area, while letting the Antifa/BLM thugs to wander around unabated.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 04:50:41 pm »
Is it still allegedly if there is video proof of the cretin doing the actual stabbing?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 05:44:32 pm »
I watched some of the live feed last night of the protests, and I was digusted that the DC Police basically contained Trump supporters in about a 3 or 4 block area, while letting the Antifa/BLM thugs to wander around unabated.

Crooked Police have been doing this for years.  Remember the Charlottesville fiasco in 2017?  The cops funneled all the white protestors into a park, then deliberately allowed Antifa to set up gauntlets on the only route out of the park when the dirty cops ordered the protesters to leave it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 10:08:09 pm »
I'm afraid this is only the beginning of the violence that's going to break out across this country.

Several people were stabbed and 23 arrested as 'Stop the Steal' protesters and counter-protesters clash in Washington, DC

At least four people were stabbed Saturday night amid post-election protests in Washington, according to the DC Metropolitan Police Department's public affairs office.
DC Fire and EMS transported eight people from the protest area since around 7 p.m.: the four stabbing victims, who were said to be in critical condition, according to DC Mayor Muriel Bowser's office; two police officers with non-life-threatening injuries and two people with minor injuries, the public information office said.
At least 23 people have been arrested during the "Stop the Steal" protests, the mayor's office said...............

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/12/us/stop-the-steal-protest-washington-dc-trnd/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2020, 10:14:12 pm »
The DC Police ain't even trying if all they have arrested is 23 people.

The mayor must have them under tight control.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2020, 12:04:04 am »
CNN....you can bet it is not correct news.