Author Topic: Giuliani says Trump team 'not finished' after Supreme Court defeat  (Read 1980 times)

Offline Absalom

Re: Giuliani says Trump team 'not finished' after Supreme Court defeat
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2020, 08:05:17 pm »
I'm guessing internal reflection is not a big part of Absalom's daily routine. Neither, I'd add, does he waste any time studying the great works of political science.
-------------------------------
The antics and behavior occurring in DC are the result of our so called "leaders" addiction
to politics; the obsession of frauds and hustlers. Yet why so?
Capitalism emerged in Britain & Holland some 3 centuries past, as a structured economic system.
It asserted that Material betterment was Man's most important calling and in effect, pushing aside
the Spiritual sensibilities that had defined/guided Man since his very earliest days
The impact of this transformation has been profound, as the behavior of modern Man attests.
Anyone doubting this should assess the Art we produce in contrast to that of the Ancients.
Again, why so? Because politics is a metaphor for power which represents a "fat wallet"; the core reason these frauds & hustlers gravitate to politics. It's all about the money and always has been!
The wise who defined/nurtured Capitalism, such as Adam Smith, David Hume & Francis Hutcheson,
grasped this and warned of it's grave impact. Yet we who are the greatest remain oblivious.
At their core, our modern "Capitalists" are simply peddlers fattening their wallets; Reality.
Case in point is that pillow jackass, Lindell, ranting/raving at MAGA rallies that Trump is a
Gift from God (and be sure to buy his pillows!!!)

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2020, 08:27:28 pm »
Back on topic -- I think Giuliani is a joke and I think he needs to consider exactly what a SCOTUS defeat actually means.  Does he truly think that he's going to approach them in a different way and they will then hear his case? Regardless of my opinion of Giuliani, there's no way, that they are going to hear any case the he presents. Please correct me here, but I don't think any of the cases presented (including Cruz's) has made a shred of difference or made any headway.  Cruz has a brilliant mind and I am confident that the argument that he presented gave reason for consideration.

"They" want Trump out of office period and the next step is to completely dissolve the Republican party and completely collapse our Republic -- it won't take much longer.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2020, 08:37:52 pm »
Back on topic -- I think Giuliani is a joke and I think he needs to consider exactly what a SCOTUS defeat actually means.  Does he truly think that he's going to approach them in a different way and they will then hear his case? Regardless of my opinion of Giuliani, there's no way, that they are going to hear any case the he presents. Please correct me here, but I don't think any of the cases presented (including Cruz's) has made a shred of difference or made any headway.  Cruz has a brilliant mind and I am confident that the argument that he presented gave reason for consideration.

"They" want Trump out of office period and the next step is to completely dissolve the Republican party and completely collapse our Republic -- it won't take much longer.
Obviously the next step is for someone with 'standing', in the court's view, put his name to the case.

But even if Trump sued MI, PA GA & WI directly I'm afraid you're right, nothing will change the outcome. Trump was doomed from the first time he referred to DC as a 'swamp'.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2020, 08:47:09 pm »
Obviously the next step is for someone with 'standing', in the court's view, put his name to the case.

But even if Trump sued MI, PA GA & WI directly I'm afraid you're right, nothing will change the outcome. Trump was doomed from the first time he referred to DC as a 'swamp'.

Someone with "standing" in the court's view?  They need to hear the case based on Constitutional issues of conflict period.

As for Trump; he was doomed the day that he defeated Hillary.  He took the DEMS by surprise and they and many members of the GOPe vowed he would be a one term president.  They tried to get rid of him before then and he was always one step ahead of them.  This time around there was just way too much corruption for him to overcome and Barr and Ronna are largely responsible for his defeat. 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 08:48:31 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2020, 08:50:14 pm »
Someone with "standing" in the court's view?  They need to hear the case based on Constitutional issues of conflict period.

You and I agree they have original jurisdiction here, but apparently thats not the court's view.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2020, 08:52:25 pm »

As for Trump; he was doomed the day that he defeated Hillary.  He took the DEMS by surprise and they and many members of the GOPe vowed he would be a one term president.  They tried to get rid of him before then and he was always one step ahead of them.  This time around there was just way too much corruption for him to overcome and Barr and Ronna are largely responsible for his defeat.

As far as I am concerned two very specific events happened in hte past two weeks that now make me realize it was a Bill Paxton, Game Over Man....   moment.

1. Barr officially stating that there was not enough evidence of fraud to overturn the election
2. SCOTUS refusal to hear TX case. 

As difficult as it is to admit, I think we are now at the point of starting to evaulate Plan B alternatives to fight the liberals as the enemies they are.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2020, 08:54:52 pm »
You and I agree they have original jurisdiction here, but apparently thats not the court's view.

The case presented wasn't even about overturning the election, but the way in which the election was conducted.  IMHO if the case revolved around anyone other than Trump, I believe they would have heard it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2020, 08:55:40 pm »
As far as I am concerned two very specific events happened in hte past two weeks that now make me realize it was a Bill Paxton, Game Over Man....   moment.

1. Barr officially stating that there was not enough evidence of fraud to overturn the election
2. SCOTUS refusal to hear TX case. 

As difficult as it is to admit, I think we are now at the point of starting to evaulate Plan B alternatives to fight the liberals as the enemies they are.

Absolutely agree.