Author Topic: In the UK They Are Issuing Warnings with the New Covid Vaccine  (Read 417 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In the UK They Are Issuing Warnings with the New Covid Vaccine
« on: December 09, 2020, 07:49:14 pm »
In the UK They Are Issuing Warnings with the New Covid Vaccine
By Brad Slager | Dec 09, 2020 2:31 PM ET

As the cure is being politicized on social media some issues are already beginning to emerge.

In the US there has been a constant flow of commentary about the soon-to-be-arriving vaccine for Covid-19. Despite the appearance of good news that the promising vaccine has already been created all manner of controversy has been heaped on this as-yet proven cure. Both side of the political spectrum has delivered hot takes; the announcement just after the election was said to be timed politically, there was debate whether the company Pfizer was or was not involved in Operation Warp Speed, and now activists are pushing to banish those who refuse to take the vaccine.

Just to toss more fuel on the social conflagration, the reality is that the vaccine has already been released in the United Kingdom. While some have screeched how this is leading to more deaths in the US not everything is rosy about the highly touted serum. Reports out of Britain state that warnings about the vaccine are now going out after a pair of health workers who received the shots on Tuesday suffered allergic reactions.

Warnings are now issued that anyone who is prone to severe allergic reactions hold off on receiving the treatment. The two workers who reacted are recovering, but there is a call for caution for individuals who may be susceptible to reactions.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has given precautionary advice to NHS trusts that anyone who has a history of “significant” allergic reactions to medicines, food or vaccines should not receive the vaccine.

more
https://redstate.com/bradslager/2020/12/09/291685-n291685
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: In the UK They Are Issuing Warnings with the New Covid Vaccine
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 04:44:34 pm »
I don't know what the protocol was for the UK study, but the FDA's protocol, https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728?term=NCT04368728&draw=2&rank=1 , had in its list of exclusions:

History of severe adverse reaction associated with a vaccine and/or severe allergic reaction (eg, anaphylaxis) to any component of the study intervention(s).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 01:08:59 pm »
I don't know what the protocol was for the UK study, but the FDA's protocol, https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728?term=NCT04368728&draw=2&rank=1 , had in its list of exclusions:

The UK's warnings seem to be based not on a study, but on two NHS workers with histories of severe allergic reactions have such reactions when handling the vaccine.  This didn't seem to have shown up in the clinical trials, which are the only studies any regulators on either side of the Pond have to go on.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 03:16:50 pm »
What if it turns out that one out of a thousand (0.1%) of vaccine recipients have a fatal allergic reaction?  That would mean, for people under 70, the vax is many times more fatal than the actual disease it was supposed to prevent.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 03:18:11 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 03:26:06 pm »
What if it turns out that one out of a thousand (0.1%) of vaccine recipients have a fatal allergic reaction?  That would mean, for people under 70, the vax is many times more fatal than the actual disease it was supposed to prevent.

One of the hundreds of reasons I will not be taking it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2020, 04:21:01 pm »
The UK's warnings seem to be based not on a study, but on two NHS workers with histories of severe allergic reactions have such reactions when handling the vaccine.  This didn't seem to have shown up in the clinical trials, which are the only studies any regulators on either side of the Pond have to go on.

That was my point. The exclusions in the FDA protocol are not arbitrary, but people who would have been excluded need to include that fact in their choice. I cannot speak universally, but in the past 2 months I've received the current flu and the two-part shingles vaccinations at Target/CVS. They have a bunch of screening questions to weed out folks who should not receive a vaccination or should defer for a few weeks. One of the questions was whether I have a history of strong allergic reactions to vaccines or medications. IF CVS is typical, even the normal practice for vaccinations will warn or screen out people who should not receive the Covid vaccination or should be monitored for allergic reaction if they receive it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.