Author Topic: Where’s Hunter? His Corruption Is Allowed To Resurface Now That Joe Biden Is Assuming The White Hous  (Read 465 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Where’s Hunter? His Corruption Is Allowed To Resurface Now That Joe Biden Is Assuming The White House
December 10, 2020 By Tristan Justice

“Where’s Hunter, fat?” This question, which got anonymous conservative Twitter personality Comfortably Smug suspended from the platform, has come to define Silicon Valley’s approach to handling scandals surrounding their preferred presidential candidate. The question, mocking former Vice President Joe Biden for fat-shaming an Iowa voter for making accusations later shown to be true, is now more relevant than ever.

On Wednesday, Hunter Biden re-emerged in the spotlight after the Biden-Harris transition team released a statement that the president-elect’s son is under investigation by the Justice Department for potential tax crimes.

“I learned yesterday for the first time that the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware advised my legal counsel, also yesterday, that they are investigating my tax affairs,” Hunter admitted through his father’s transition team.

While the detail on Hunter’s taxes might be new, the existence of a federal investigation into the Biden family finances had already been reported just days before the November election. Big tech and big media just throttled it, and as with other big stories, the Biden team is just playing along as if corporate media gets to define reality.

On Oct. 29, Sinclair’s James Rosen revealed the FBI was still conducting an ongoing money-laundering investigation into Hunter Biden.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/10/wheres-hunter-his-corruption-is-allowed-to-resurface-now-that-joe-biden-is-assuming-the-white-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Are you kidding me?????

If Chinese Joe is sworn in,everything Hunter did and will do in the future will immediately have a National Security Seal put on it,and it will never be seen or heard again.

Being President these days is a guarantee you nor your family will even be questioned,never mind arrested.

Don't believe it? Remind me of the Bush,Clinton,or Obama family arrests. If you can't,explain to me how they all became Billionaires without selling any secrets or breaking any laws.

Hell,Obomber even had his illegal alien auntie moved into public housing in Boston and given a check and Food Stamps while he was President,and DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO HIDE IT.

IIRC,it was published in most of the nations newspapers.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!