Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: MELTDOWN! FBI Admits it Now Has 20,000 Pages and Seth Rich Laptop After Years of DENIAL  (Read 485 times)

Online mountaineer

EXCLUSIVE: MELTDOWN! FBI Admits it Now Has 20,000 Pages and Seth Rich Laptop After Years of DENIAL
December 9, 2020
Matt Couch
One of the amazing attorneys who’s been fighting with me and for me for years on Seth Rich has finally been able to levy the FBI into admitting what they’ve refused to admit for four years.

Through emails today, the FBI has now admitted the following: After three years of claiming that it could not find any records about murdered Democratic National Committee employee Seth Rich, the FBI admitted today that it has thousands of pages of information about him, further admitting that it has custody of his laptop.

So what changed between then and now? Here’s an excerpt from the email that I received this morning from an attorney representing the FBI against my client, Brian Huddleston, in Huddleston v. FBI, Case No. 4:20-CV-00447 (E.D. Tex.):
FBI has completed the initial search identifying approximately 50 cross-reference serials, with attachments totaling over 20,000 pages, in which Seth Rich is mentioned.  FBI has also located leads that indicate additional potential records that require further searching.  At this time, FBI anticipates processing  only the pages where Seth Rich is mentioned, along with perhaps another page or two in each situation to provide context.   ...
DC Patriot

We'll probably never learn who killed this fellow, but heaven knows, Matt Couch is trying to unearth the information.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

Cam Irwin - Nothing Can Stop What's Coming @ici_cam
Replying to @RealMattCouch
And the other deaths...

3:23 PM · Dec 9, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is not your father's FBI .....

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The FBI is fully corrupt and should be disbanded and folded into Homeland.  And all on the 7th floor of the FBI should receive a pink slip, Reagan style!!!