Author Topic: Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden under federal investigation for tax case  (Read 794 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 999yawn 999yawn 999yawn

Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden under federal investigation for tax case
Published Wed, Dec 9 20203:57 PM ESTUpdated Wed, Dec 9 20204:06 PM EST
Dan Mangan

President-elect Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden revealed Wednesday that he is under investigation by the top federal prosecutor in Delaware for his taxes.
    The probe was disclosed five days before Joe Biden is expected to be formally selected as the next president by the Electoral College.
    Hunter Biden said in a statement, “I learned yesterday for the first time that the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware advised my legal counsel, also yesterday, that they are investigating my tax affairs.”

President-elect Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden revealed Wednesday that he is under investigation by the top federal prosecutor in Delaware in connection with his taxes.

The probe was disclosed five days before Joe Biden is expected to be formally selected as the next president by the Electoral College.

Hunter Biden said in a statement, “I learned yesterday for the first time that the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware advised my legal counsel, also yesterday, that they are investigating my tax affairs.”

“I take this matter very seriously but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors,” Hunter Biden said.

In a statement, the transition team of Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris said, “President-elect Biden is deeply proud of his son, who has fought through difficult challenges, including the vicious personal attacks of recent months, only to emerge stronger.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/09/hunter-biden-under-federal-investigation-over-taxes.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Swalwell, said Hunters "Tax Affairs" take precedent over his affairs..

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Jack Posobiec   @JackPosobiec
CNN viewers have no idea why Hunter Biden would be under investigation
4:25 PM · Dec 9, 2020·

:pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Nothing will come of it.  The Bidens are "made men" in the Deep State Mafia.

Offline libertybele

Another one of those "sources say" articles ...

Hunter Biden 'tax affairs' under federal investigation; links to China funds emerge, sources say

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware is investigating Hunter Biden’s “tax affairs,” President-elect Joe Biden’s son confirmed Wednesday, saying he is taking the matter “very seriously” and is “confident” he handled his affairs “legally and appropriately.”

“I learned yesterday for the first time that the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware advised my legal counsel, also yesterday, that they are investigating my tax affairs,” Hunter Biden said in a statement. “I take this matter very seriously but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors.”

A well-placed government source told Fox News that Hunter Biden is a subject/target of the grand jury investigation. According to the source, a "target" means that there is a "high probability that person committed a crime," while a "subject" is someone you "don't know for sure" has committed a crime.

The source said President-elect Biden is not a subject of any grand jury investigation at this time.........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-tax-affairs-under-federal-investigation
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nothing will come of it.  The Bidens are "made men" in the Deep State Mafia.

The IRS got Capone.  He was a "Made man". 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Some have pointed out that, in light of Tony Bobolinski's testimony, how can Joe Biden and his brother also not be part of this investigation? Meanwhile, even Politico is having to report:
Justice Department’s interest in Hunter Biden covered more than taxes
Federal prosecutors also have investigated foreign ties, possible money laundering.
By BEN SCHRECKINGER
12/09/2020 11:21 PM EST

The federal investigation into President-elect Joe Biden’s son Hunter has been more extensive than a statement from Hunter Biden indicates, according to a person with firsthand knowledge of the investigation.

On Wednesday, Hunter Biden said he had been contacted about a tax investigation out of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware.

In addition to Delaware, the securities fraud unit in the Southern District of New York also scrutinized Hunter Biden’s finances, according to the person with direct knowledge of the investigation. The person said that, as of early last year, investigators in Delaware and Washington were also probing potential money laundering and Hunter Biden’s foreign ties. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

In addition to the probe into Hunter Biden, federal authorities in the Western District of Pennsylvania are conducting a criminal investigation of a hospital business in which Joe Biden’s brother James was involved. Federal officials have asked questions about James Biden's role in the business, according to a second person with direct knowledge of that investigation, who said it remains ongoing.

There is no indication that Joe Biden himself is under investigation, but if the cases remain open when Joe Biden takes office, they could complicate his presidency, and shine an unflattering light on his relatives' dealings, which often seek to capitalize on the Biden family’s political connections.  ...
More from Politico

Offline mountaineer

Tucker Carlson: Hunter Biden tax investigation confirms what we knew and mainstream media covered up
If you're looking for election rigging, look no further than the coverage of this case
By Tucker Carlson | Fox News
On Wednesday, Hunter Biden announced that he had learned the day before "for the first time that the U.S. attorney's office in Delaware advised my legal counsel ... that they are investigating my tax affairs."

Well, a few of us knew that already, to be honest. Shortly before last month's election, "Tucker Carlson Tonight" reported that federal prosecutors had opened a criminal investigation into Hunter Biden's business dealings with China, among other countries. We knew that was true and other news organizations knew it was true as well. But they said nothing. They hid critically relevant news from their readers and their viewers because they didn't want to hurt Joe Biden's chances of getting elected.  ...
More at FOX

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

So much bullshit.  So little time.

What's the difference between now and eight weeks ago?

Jesus H. Christ!  The FBI Seventh Floor has been a criminal enterprise sanctioned by the Clinton State Department, the Deep State and the Obama regime.

Until I see people marched out of that building in arm restraints...or bodies being loaded into a coroner's van...I DON'T CARE!!

Not a single solitary person has been indicted or arrested.  Not one!

Instead, they get teaching gigs at Columbia University or are hired by CNN and NBC or one of the other media alphabet networks.

I want to see the blood of tyrants water the damned tree already.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 02:46:34 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

Ditto, DC.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

The Kamala Harris switcheroo is on schedule -- Justice Department’s interest in Hunter Biden covered more than taxes

https://politi.co/3gv2wLw via @politico

8:54 AM · Dec 10, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1337032858871861251

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

So much bullshit.  So little time.

What's the difference between now and eight weeks ago?

Jesus H. Christ!  The FBI Seventh Floor has been a criminal enterprise sanctioned by the Clinton State Department, the Deep State and the Obama regime.

Until I see people marched out of that building in arm restraints...or bodies being loaded into a coroner's van...I DON'T CARE!!

Not a single solitary person has been indicted or arrested.  Not one!

Instead, they get teaching gigs at Columbia University or are hired by CNN and NBC or one of the other media alphabet networks.

I want to see the blood of tyrants water the damned tree already.

Nailed it.  In the new America, those who control the news cycle control the country. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Rita Panahi
@RitaPanahi

Politico before & after the election

2:50 AM · Dec 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/1336941405759934464