Author Topic: Rhode Island’s Democrat Governor Photographed at Wine Bar After Telling Residents to Stay Home  (Read 321 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rhode Island’s Democrat Governor Photographed at Wine Bar After Telling Residents to Stay Home

Amy Furr17 Dec 2020928
2:32

Gov. Gina Raimondo (D-RI) is facing a backlash for a photo showing her at a wine and paint night after urging residents to avoid nonessential activities.

“The picture, taken by Erica Oliveras last Friday, shows Democratic Gov. Gina Raimondo sitting at table in Barnaby’s Public House in Providence without a mask,” Fox News reported Wednesday.

However, Oliveras said she did not realize the criticism the photo would receive with many people pointing out the governor did not have on a mask.

“She only took her mask off whenever she was drinking her wine,” Oliveras told ABC 6. “That’s the only time she took it off. When she came into the building she had her mask. Whenever the waiters approached her she had a mask on.”

According to the outlet, the picture of Raimondo was taken one day before the head of the Department of Health tested positive for the coronavirus.

In a tweet on December 7, the governor encouraged residents to stay home “except for essential activities & wear a mask anytime you’re with people you don’t live with”:

Gina Raimondo
@GovRaimondo
It’s week two of our pause. I know it's been hard, but I want to thank every Rhode Islander who's following our guidance. Please, stay home except for essential activities & wear a mask anytime you’re with people you don’t live with. Together, we can turn our case numbers around.
1:01 PM · Dec 7, 2020

more
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/12/17/rhode-islands-democrat-governor-photographed-at-wine-bar-after-telling-residents-to-stay-home/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Besides, if YOU stay home, they get the joint to themselves! (and you won't catch them doing it).

I hate hypocrites, liars, and thieves, just as social classes. Most politicians fall in there somewhere, especially Democrats.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis